or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Joeycx

Is there the Chinese sky lantern model in cod4 models? I tried searching everywhere, but no luck, i can only find the iwi's and nothing more. If anyone has any findings, please tell me :)

8 years ago
So before i added guns like thompson with drum mag just fine, with the weapon file and everything, but idk what happened but now, the guns have missing textures, missing mags, and incorrect attachments. I have coping the old mod tools over, but it didn't do anything.

Example: Thompson W/Drum Mag (Weapon File i used "thompson_bigammo_mp, and i didn't tempt with the file)

(Half of gun's texture gone, wrong attachments like sight and suppressor)

(Sights don't align with the gun)

Example 2: Gewehr 43
(Missing mag texture, wrong attachment, suppressor, bayonet)

*I took the model from the weapon file and looked it up in asset viewer*

Gewehr

Thompson

I don't know, it could be an image, xmodel problem, but any help is appreciated :)
8 years ago
Xbox One users, enjoy your Black ops 1 cause it's now Backwards compatible!! That is all

Tweet:https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/732601579933716480
8 years ago
I've seen a trend recently with Bo3 Mod Tools. More and more new mappers are beginning to start mapping once Bo3 Mod Tools (Maybe idk) is released. With this being said, how do you feel with more people becoming interested now more then ever and how do you feel about the new mappers coming soon? Should they start learning radiant? or should we have more tutorials for the newer mappers? (Ugx wiki ik) How will this affect newer map quality? I haven't been custom zombies for that long (since 2012) but for all you who where there when the mod tools for waw was released, how was it? and how was the mappers and maps like? just curious :)
8 years ago

-Background-
Hello! It's been a while hasn't it, since my other release Psychopath, I decided to take up a new challenge of making a new map, so here it is, about 2-3 months prior to planning and mapping out some parts.

-Map Style And Description-
This map is more of a mature version of my Psychopath attempt, it's much darker, and will still have a anxious feeling.
The map will be set in a forest, towns and such overtaken by nature, it's much more open and roaming and will feature different districts and rivers, i wanted it to be roaming so every time you play the map, the experience will differ. The districts will be vast and each will be special in their own way. The outside will give an earthy feeling and inside the building will be similar to the style of Verruckt. I'll go more into detail once i mapped out more. I have a long way to map. It will feature Psychopath's Building.

-Storyline-
I don't really know if anyone found any of my Easter eggs in Psychopath, but if you didn't then the map will be centered around the storyline of surrounding area and a secondary character in Zombies, Sophia, her motives and secrets centered around this forest. Sophia being Maxis's assistance, isn't German, but part of the OSS, reporting all information back during  WW2, being the youngest and female to be part of OSS. She was the one to transport the patients from Verruckt to Psychopath for..

-Features or planning on adding-
-All Perks including (BO1/BO2/BO3)
-Mp guns from World At War (SVT,DP-28,Type 99,Other Attachements From Other Guns)
-Zipline,Flogger,Electric Trap,Teleporters
-Tranzit Weapon Locker (Thx Reaper)
-Planing on Adding (Freeze Gun,Scavenger,Sliqifier,Thundergun,Oracle) *Any Help Is Appreciated*
-Ambiance As in Psychopath

-Other-
My map requires so much FX's and i have tried all methods and have talked to members about solving the problem, but things keep loading in that require me to use T4M, so if you dislike T4M then please refrain from comments and check out other W.I.P from other members on UGX :) I won't know when i will finish this map, but i'm not rushing it on detailing and other things, so expect fall or early winter.

-Video-
(Psychosis Teaser Version 1)
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

(Psychosis Teaser Dream Version)
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

-Log/Updates-
(3/28/16) -Posted W.I.P and posted Pictures and Teaser
(6/5/16)- Added comparison pictures to Psychopath
(7/4/16) -Posted Dream Teaser
(11/9/16)- Update Post/Images

-Pictures-
-------------------(3/28/16)

------------------(3/28/16)
------------------(5/1/16)

------------------(5/1/16)
------------------(5/28/16)

------------------(5/28/16)
------------------(6/5/16)

------------------(6/5/16)
------------------(11/9/16)
(Reception Desk)

(Outside/River Stream)

(Kitchen)

(Bathroom)

(Morgue)

-------------------------------(11/9/16)

-Progress-
Map Progress:
70%

Sidenote: This will be my final map before i stop making maps. I really like making maps and seeing all the map makers joining to make this forum everlasting. So with that thought, i plan on making the map very nostalgia. I don't want to add anything that messes up any gameplay styles, but rather to enjoy. Don't worry, ill have other versions with other gameplay characteristics. But I might not update as often but expect my release :)
8 years ago
I got really bored trying to mess around with some other camo so i made a quick and simple one so it could spice up some stock camo. it's a really simple but shiny, glossy camo for people who don't like vibrant colors.

[Outside with high lights]

[Outside with low lights intensity]

[Inside with low lights]

[Aiming]

How to add into your map
-Take the files (orniment_soft_n/orniment_silver_dark) from the zip
-Locate your mods folder in (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods)
-Find your image folder in your mod, if you don't have a folder called images, make a new one
-Put the files in the images folder within your mod folder.
-Open up launcher
-Go to the mod builder tab(Compile FF/Mod Builder/Run Game)
-On your mod, there should be a tab with a bunch of check marks within the square called "IWD File List"
-Scroll down the list until you find your image folder and make sure you tick the boxes without the check marks
-Build Mod and then run game :) Doneee

idk..so random (ignore the random ray gun name lol, and the fov is 100)

8 years ago

Hello there, its just a map file of a building that you can hopefully make some use out of it.
Just press i and copy it over to your map as you please.
i'm no longer mapping and probably leaving the community so please find some use in this:)

9 years ago
*If you downloaded version 1.1 please update it by downloading this.*
Mega:
MediaFire:

" Under awful conditions and being tested for numerous products/experiments the asylum under goes a unique atmosphere.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyLevBxVM_w

Beforehand Text:  Thank you all the members who helped me and contributed to this project.
Map's Name: Crazy_Place (Not to be confused with the other map)

Storyline:
The Map Is A Direct Follow Up Of Verruckt, Patients Were Evacuated And Was Forced Out. Transported, Resided Here. Under The Horrible Conditions And Forced To Stay, Unable To Contact Anyone And Miles Away From Civilization. What Happens Here Stays Here.

Description Of Map:
This map is very heavily based on verruckt and nacht der untoten. Players who crave the feeling that verruckt offers might find this map fun to play. This map is more for players who have experience playing zombies and is designed to be difficult and challenging. The map is split in two with side A and Side B. The map also offers outside and inside playable areas. Players who are up for a challenge, gear up and play with 4 players on this immerse asylum experience!

Features:
. All World At War Weapons
. All Guns Pack A Punchable
. 9 Perks With No Perk Limit, Buy As Many Lose As Many
. Lunar Lander Landing Areas
. The Map Is Split In Half, With 2 Sides But 4 Players Are All Together
. Ambience Is Present In This Map
. 4 Wonder Weapons
. Verruckt Experience With Der Riese Scripts
. No Big Easter Eggs, Just Small Ones Like In Verruckt
. Wonder Waffle And PHD Fixed
. An Experience Of Pressure And Caution At Every Step.

Caution!
 While Playing Alone, Can Be Extremely Hard.
It's Suggested To Play With Co-Op Players

Error's And Known Bugs
- Zombie Spawns are irregular.
- Start Zone Zombies Sometimes Don't move in those first 2 Barriers (Fixed In Version 1.1)
- Removed Barriers/Invis Zombies And Modified Guns (Fixed In Version 1.2)
- Added/Removed Guns, Decreased Lag, Added Camo, Fixed Minor Issues*Sound Fixed* (Fixed In Final Version)

: Find errors? Find Bugs? Find Glitches? Post below and if you can a picture so i can fix it!:

Troubleshoot. (Please make sure that you downloaded the updated version and reinstall it.)

*Power Guide*
-There are 3 power towers around the map that activates power. If you shot correctly it will display a cryptic message.
-The power towers have a noticeable power surge which emits a sound.

*First Tower* - The easiest tower which is by the double barrel/lunar lander and can be shot by looking up at the tower and shooting it.
*Second Tower* - The next tower is behind the crane by the first tower. Its on the right side of the gate that needs power. It can be hard
shooting but stepping back a shooting can help.
*Third Tower* - The last and hardest to do power tower. The tower is located by the stg44 and second lunar lander. Its behind the gate and can be shot with a gun and grenade. Be careful cause the gate is not shoot able and it doesn't send bullets on the other side, so stepping back a shooting can help.

- Once ALL are shot the message will appear "iies" and the door by the mystery box opens and power can be activated.

*Jugg Guide*
- Once the power is on, go to the power room and head down until you reach a gate door and buy it.
-It'll lead you to the sewer, head down to the biggest area and there should be electric cherry and a teleporter pad.
- Link it and head to the elevator by the bar.
- Once upstairs, go to the room with speed cola and there should be a teleporter pad there.
-Link it and go back to sewer to head to jugg,

Special Thanks/Credit to all these wonderful people!
Zombiemodding- For all the wonderful tutorials and prefabs
UGX- for hosting a website where players can learn from
F3ARxReaper666- for answering my stupid questions and Beta testing
Insane Falcon- For beta testing
Bamskater33- For his amazing scripts and efforts in exporting black ops scripts for us to use(Perks/Lunar Landers)
Terminaor- for amazing programs and scripts
Tom_BMX- amazing programs and model exports
zombie madness/rorke- Amazing gun models and scripts that make a game experience
Marsvinking- Scripts for elevator
Mappers United Wiki- my bible for mapping, thanks for fantastic scripts and tutorials
deper63923- for amazing prefabs
Smasher248-  For the wonderful scripts
HitmanVere- For Pap Camo, and sorry for the troubles lol.
And YOU for downloading my map :)

Pictures:

Enjoy! Please also post videos below. I wanna see them!
9 years ago
Hi there! im new to this forum so yeah.. anyways

PSYCHOPATH MAP
PLOT/STORY: This is a lead on from verruckt's storyline as the patients are transported to this map. Under awful conditions and being tested for numerous products/experiments the asylum under goes a unique atmosphere. The asylum is left to die and all that lies and unfolds are kept within the walls of the asylum.

Features/Map Features (*Still Adding*)
-All 8 Perk Cola's And All Eight Buyable
-Pack A Punch
-Electric Traps
-Elevator's
-(I'll Add More Once I Figure Out How To Add Other Things :))
----------------------------------------------------------------
Based on the verruckt design and scripted on der riese format with elements of shi no numa and recurring textures from nacht der untoten. The outline of the map will be inspired by verruckt and some of it's key components like hallways and empty errie rooms will all be present in this map. I still really need help with scripting fx fire and smoke but i don't really want to mess up my scripts....
I'll also have a trailer up and once everything is done, i'll ask for beta testers. but otherwise this is my first map.

[progress]55[/progress]

Images (I'll take more once i have more room's completely finished)
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

Videos
-----------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YWIr1XfC7E#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyLevBxVM_w#ws

------------Notes------------
2/24/2015 (teaser pic uploaded)
2/26/2015 (Early Trailer Version 1 Released)
3/6/2015 (A virus infected my PC and i don't knoq if i'll be able to remake the map or get it back, so i'll but it on hiatus for now!)
3/9/15 (I'm come to a choice and i'm going to try to recreate my map..i'll take over 3-4 weeks to do but i've messed around with the sounds and teleporters so i'll incorporate it, since i  learned it :). so please keep supporting my project and i'll keep you guys updated~! *Watch my trailer if you need a visual*)
9 years ago
Loading ...