or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jjbradman

maybe you remember "blackout project", well, that was an unfinished remake of diefreude, diefreude was my first map and it was kind of messy, then wine(blackout project) got a lot of love for all its bugs  :please: so im intending to make a decent map once for all, if you'd like to help(with weapons, sounds, scripting, anything) i will really appreaciate it :3 heres whats so far.

Spoiler: click to open...
old images

8 years ago
You need a reflection probe
when you dont have probes you get red reflections, not rainbow lighting.
...when compiling your map did you selected "compile lighting"?
8 years ago
hs anyone noticed that if you die by the electric coils, once you get back you die from 1 hit even with jugg?
8 years ago
I give a patch and a localized

and 2 copies of each, one with and one without player quotes

as everyone is using "localized" for things like zombie model packs

But even with both available im still getting constant requests for "custom" FFs... Too many requests in fact lol
i once tried calling one of your ff's "mapname_load" and it worked fine, i thought there was no problem with changing the ff name as long as its not already in use
9 years ago
Care.
If you show that you put your heart and soul into it, then any map cam be good. Actually taking in every detail and considering how they will play out is the best thing you can do. Every little thing brings a map together, even glitches (purposeful or not).
wine doesnt thinks the same ;-;

Double Post Merge: October 11, 2015, 03:33:15 am
but wen i see those viewhands, i feel like i just made my hands out of rough as guts paper mache.
you deserve +1 good man xD
9 years ago
steviewonder disliking this in 3...2...1...
9 years ago
Mappers making a stock map, and listing the stock perks and weapons as features...
its a challenge map :v
9 years ago
What's wrong with the UGX-MOD? Although you could better wait for UGX-MOD V1.1 to be released ;)

Lukkie1998
and die waiting
9 years ago
Nah man , you yourself insulted my map in the chat "LOL about 30 mapping errors"
bitch please i made wine  :alone:  lol
9 years ago
I know "YOU" and DUKIP can make this look much better and function better
lol you must not know daedra's work  :troll: :lol:
9 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
trig setHintString("power mustbe on");
flag_wait( "electricity_on" );
trig setHintString("press and blabla to open");
trig waittill("trigger", player);
9 years ago
i dont remember doing anything else than adding textures and then some fx's started to look like this
, anyone knows why this might happen?  :'(
9 years ago
Loading ...