or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jiggy22

So in my map, I've added the Vorkuta Knife as a usable weapon. However, while holding the weapon, the character won't stop making the usual comments about having no ammo and whatnot. Is there any way I can edit the scripts so that this doesn't happen? I'm not looking to completely remove the lines, I just want to keep them from playing while using the knife. Thanks  :)
7 years ago
pretty easy really, lately ive been editing shi no numa and verruckts one (and i have dont nacht's one in the past) but assuming you know how to add the wapons, its pretty much done like a normal mod, but without the use of the map compiller, just mod, done this way, you might not even need an .ff. but in the mapname.gsc, there should be a bunch of:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	include_weapon( weapon_name );

if not, its probably in dlc3_code.gsc

just change it in whatever file its in and then in _zombiemode_weapons.gsc and you should be good to go, launch the mod then load up der riese and see if it worked.

I actually got the hang of it last night, but thanks for the help :) Actually, maybe you may have seen the other help thread that I made, but I was wondering if anybody here could help me find a download for the sounds folder, as mine is missing most of the files that should be there. Got any ideas?
7 years ago
Does anybody have a download link that they can send me with all of the sounds for the game? I'm trying add some weapons into Der Riese, and some of them, including the DP28, Type 99, and Mosin-Nagant are missing all of their sounds. Looking at my sound folder in the raw folder, I'm seeing that I barely have any weapon sound files, all I'm finding are the Nambu, Browning, M1 Garand, etc. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
7 years ago
I'm new to the basics of scripting, and I've gotten kind of confused as to how to modify the GSC file for Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory.gsc) in order to add other weapons like the Arisaka, Springfield, DP28, etc. I'd only have to edit the zombiemode.gsc, zombiemode_weapons.gsc, and nazi_zombie_factory.gsc files, right? Also, I'm wondering how I'd be able to separately save the edited GSC files and repackage them into ff and IWD files in order to make it into a launchable mod. Thanks to anyone who can help me :)
7 years ago
Loading ...