or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JiffyNoodles

too bad you came back as the site is on a decline in activity  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 years ago
Gameplay from MrDalekJD

(Content removed from quote.)

That thumbnail couldn't have had less effort put into it if he fuckin' tried.
6 years ago
Bug?
(Image removed from quote.)
(dont get this with any other mod so far)
Aren't you supposed to be Banned?
6 years ago
Trailer's not the Greatest thing since sliced bread, but it tells me more than enough that this ought to be a good time.
Thanks for this my little Finnish Friend.
6 years ago
wow, what an update :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
6 years ago
Incessant and pointless whining does not qualify as "help" as hard as that might be to believe.
:alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone:

Double Post Merge: April 25, 2018, 12:17:09 am
before I even download this what's changed from V3 of the Beta and launch edition?
6 years ago
good to know my help didn't matter in the end  :please:
6 years ago
I see the final update will be coming soon, might come back when that drops and give this a crack.
6 years ago
It's nice to see World at War maps still being made, especially ones that look half decent.
Keen to see more.
6 years ago
I really like these re-reviews. The fact that it's a video really helps show what you are talking about instead of just text that reads something along the lines of "Yeah this map has this. Go download it for yourself if you want to see."

Though, it's probably the fact I'm too American, but I couldn't understand the last couple of sentences at 7:05. :P
Nah man, I just was mumbling the last part, sorry bout that XD
And thanks man, I'm glad you like it.
6 years ago
you do know you can delete the topic altogether, removing it forever, right?
6 years ago
some memes are best left to rot where they're found.
6 years ago
Considering how long it took to get to this point, that last .5% is probably a few months :gusta:
Stop being right pls.
6 years ago
Another Killhouse Remake?
Alrighty then.
At least this one should be good, from what I see so far.
6 years ago
Exactly, you are a arse towards me for no reason.  I still remember what the hell you did to me, How you stabbed me in the back for absolutely no reason.
I don't remember stabbing anyone in the back, feel free to enlighten me on what I did if you're so butthurt about it.
6 years ago
Loading ...