or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GabeTheGreat

GSC/CSC Syntax Highlighter for Black Ops 1
This is a handy tool for Sublime Text 2 or 3 for making scripting easier in Black Ops 1 because you have access to a list of all of the engine functions and a auto-completion feature that tells you what is needed for that specific engine function!

Installation Guide:
Go to: C:\users\Username\Appdata\Roaming\Sublime Text x\Packages
Once you're there, you should see a folder called "User", if you don't see the folder, create it. Then drag the contents from the zip file into the "User" folder and you should be good to go.

Credits:
- Scobalula
- MakeCents
- Treyarch

mega.nz

3 years ago
heres a vid of what im trying to do. its what ive done so far. i just need to sort the [select] bit out now. which is why i need 2 trigs to remain active and the player can choose from 1 of the 2 & depending on which one they choose depends on whether the script 'proceeds' or returns to start.
Can I see how you have it setup in Radiant? Also, add me on discord: LilGabe#2429
3 years ago
heres the logic im trying to achieve-

https://imgur.com/U2XD5W0
Actually, what are you trying to do here, you're psuedo code is not really specific and what do you mean by "lot"?
3 years ago
1.- Napalm Zombie will not respawn after you use the break button (This will take away all the fun, so my advice to you, if you are in a big trouble, then use that wildcard)
2.- If you start the EE and if you die you will respawn in a "Dead Zone", so you will be pretty much dead if you don't survive after you activate this step
I can help fix your napalm issue. I can probably make a napalm script that is similar to the one from BO1. I don't know which one you're using, but I can definently help you out with scripting bugs and what not.
3 years ago
Is there a way to patch enities by recompiling .maps in linker? yet
 Listen here xBuscha78, you keep on asking the same questions. Please ask a different question as your questions are repititive. 

Sincerely, HeyPino99.
5 years ago
Loading ...