or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jei9363

The secrets of this temple lay within the tight grip of the pharaoh.

This is the start of my map I plan on finishing with BO3 mod tools
8 years ago
excited to find my zipline  ;)
8 years ago
Looks like you didnt do the ffs right. Also use the other perk packs out there. This pack is alright, but the other packs thatre out right now are a lot more filled out in terms of functionality
8 years ago
all i need is zombies and thrifting
8 years ago
Correct, the only issue is the graphics card, you can switch graphics card ( which is recommended to me).

Double Post Merge: April 06, 2016, 03:57:57 pm
This one is actually a good 2GB graphics card: http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Cooling-Graphics-02G-P4-2951-KR/dp/B013WQCC8Q?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

nice, will look into it if I get BO3. right now im just happy I can run WAW at high specs and actually be able to minimize and reopen it haha
8 years ago
I'm concerned about that graphics card. 2GB is pretty small. I'm sure BO3 requires more than a 2GB Graphics card.

Well I recommend using this site: http://www.game-debate.com/
After punching in that pc's specs you can see it's graphics card is causing a bottleneck: https://i.gyazo.com/e439fc4483db62913c878de69ffbe49e.png

Does that seem like the only issue? Wont have a problem upgrading the graphics card if need be. Only going to get BO3 if modtools come out anyways, which at this point still seems all fuzzy-maybe
8 years ago
so for the past few months Ive been on mac because my pc died and I needed to push an iOS app for work. but started missing my old programs like Sony Vegas and such. Just got the CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra whatever computer (im not a pc builder guy haha).

Has BO3 improved much for the computer? Will I be able to play at some resolution with

http://www.amazon.com/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-GUA3400A-Gaming-Desktop/dp/B0111MU5ZA?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

?

How much have people been feeling the BO3 modtools coming out?
8 years ago
Playing the map now and I must say that it's very fun from what I've seen so far, which says a lot considering I've only played to round 6 so far :P On the other hand, I know I'm a bit late, but a couple things seemed odd in the map. The main thing that bugs me is that powerups seem to disappear considerably faster than normal, which has cost me a fair share of max ammo and double points. Another thing is that, forgive me if I'm wrong, the EE music seems to be on either the SFX or Voice channel and is a bit tough to hear.

Also, there's the "hugging" issue when knifing zombies which is rather annoying in general. Powerups also spawn in areas of the map that are currently inaccessible if you kill one there. That's all I've noticed so far and just though you might want to know. Overall a great map! :D

Cant say I made any effort to decrease the powerup life :p maybe the map flow is just pushing you away from them into routes that take a while to get back to the powerup. idk..

as for the music.. we all make mistakes .. sowwy. just something that slipped past me putting in all the features

"Powerups also spawn in areas of the map that are currently inaccessible if you kill one there." talking about spawn? idk just pay dat 750

glad you enjoyed overall  :)

8 years ago
No joke, this is my favorite Custom Zombies map! Well done!  ;)

Thanks man! if BO3 map tools come out you expect more where this came from  ;)
8 years ago

I found 3 diffrent parts which I had on me at the same time and tried to build the turret by the new perk on the map, it only added 2 parts it didnt add the stand for it and kept saying "need more parts"

there are 6 parts, 3 parts for each turret. you probably had 2 of the same part
8 years ago
Elevator is buggy if you jump and use it you will get stuck in it :P rip me at round 16

and also building the turret is buggy as I collected all the parts(couldnt find any more of them) and tried to build it, it just says add parts and didnt add all of the parts I already had like the stand and etc

sorry bout the elevator.

there are 2 turrets that need 3 parts each.. guessing you didnt find the hoppers  :P

Double Post Merge: January 22, 2016, 05:15:36 pm
Please I don't really play the map for this reason but its the gas mask zombies that knock you down and the fact they come every 2-1 rounds is crazy and I ofter die when I'm set against those gas mask zombies

you cant avoid getting hit by 2 specific zombies that dont sprint? and whose health is only 5X the current zombie health? (a lot less crazy than the other custom boss zombies out there)

Double Post Merge: January 22, 2016, 05:17:05 pm
and they give you points!
8 years ago
This map was indeed fun but personally, your North Company map was much more fun. The game started out challenging but quickly became easier when the room to the stairs were opened. If the players camped out near the stairs, all the zombies graciously lined themselves up downstairs (and jumping from below on the garage) for some unmitigated zombie slaughter.

Whereas in North Company, the map had so many ways to get around and the same applies for the zombies. It was intense, challenging and fun.

Perhaps a more difficult boss would'be add more replayablity but thumbs up for originality for the two swat soldiers. Certainly came as a fun tactic to go prone and avoid their attacks.

Anyway, this has been a fun map, especially when we reached round 25+ and it was pretty close to midnight, we stopped camping (because it made the game admittedly boring) and went our separate ways to commit quasi-suicide (we had schools/jobs on the next day) but we lasted all the way to round 33 because of the Gravaritas Perk kept sucking in max ammos and instakill that we tried to avoid haha!

In a nutshell, thanks for the awesome map!

Thanks man , I wish North Company couldve not had the random loading error :/ If you found the map too easy for high rounds there's also the endgame option! If in the future I have more time I had plans to re-do North Company in the form of a beach boardwalk/plaza. (the gondola being a sky ride). Although I am proud of Estate it couldve been better, but I was also in the middle of proving myself at an internship(which worked:)). Glad you enjoyed though! peace

Double Post Merge: January 09, 2016, 05:45:58 pm
i love the fact you can play it with or without snow (+1 respect  given)

yeah it's like the Makin day/night deal :)

Double Post Merge: January 09, 2016, 05:48:33 pm
also happy to see this map has 12000+ downloads!  :D thanks guys! and happy to see not too many complaints (except for the sound bugs in co-op :'() I think it has to do with too much ambient sounds.. if you want to avoid this try the snowy version as I took a lot of the ambient sounds out
8 years ago
Really good map man! Good Job!

thanks bro glad you had fun!

Double Post Merge: January 07, 2016, 06:27:17 pm
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=585799622

Dude this map was the shit. I love this map so much, it is the first time I have seen a actual good map in a while. I really miss back then about a year or two ago, where every day I could come home from school and I would play one good map every day. Now there aren't that many maps being released anymore but I finally had that awesome feeling of a real, open map that you always are eager to open up more and get really depressed when there is nothing left to explore. But yeah dude this map is the sweet shit. Thanks

Thanks man! Tried hard to make it so the map didnt have any "dry" areas, always something to do! And Grav-A-Rita really ties the whole thing together. Not sure if Ill release any maps in the future though unfortunatly, moving into fulltime employment life :p we'll see

Double Post Merge: January 07, 2016, 06:28:50 pm
I liked the snowy version better! good job on the map

Definitely more "tranquil" haha. wouldve been a bit better but my harddrive quit on me so I had to upload a test and just call it final. you can see the trees are missing :/
8 years ago
Loading ...