or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jei9363

redid a lot of the geo. the top of the map will be in bright sunlight with sand covering the rooftop, and the lower levels will be mysterious facility structures. not sure if itll still be a temple

but.. in true fashion Radiant has to be stupid and started crashing periodically. So idk. Tried running as admin and making the mapsource folder not-read only. because if I debug the crash in Visual Studio its an Access Violation error...
8 years ago
Did put a bit of work into it today. Rock and sand wasnt doing it for me so I decided to go more of a Halo 5 riptide route.
Will update when theres enough work to show  :)

Been busy with work but things should be pretty chill for awhile, so Ill be working on this

something like

8 years ago
Thanks man i hope you do another map this was sick, cool Easter egg and awesome features.

This video got me to play another round after a long time of not playing. brought back some good memories of making this beast , not having a job yet so it was 50 hour weeks dealing with the map's bullshit in the basement, in my college hoodie, and dunkin doughnuts coffee on my side.
8 years ago
sweet tutorial dude  :D

Hoping I can get to putting out another map in the future !
8 years ago
Are there any no-nos for developing the geo in current radiant, if you intend on bringing it over to radiant black? Aside from being married to the textures?

Do alpha blends carry over? Do certain things cause it to crash when opening in the new radiant?

Just want to get an idea for what to work on and what not to work on.
8 years ago
Interested to see how that vision turns out, good luck  :)

Thanks :) I put it on hold cause I was on the last stretch of a contract-to-hire for app dev. But I just signed the offer letter yesterday,  so I can finally chill the f*** out haha.

expect some Real updates on this soon! because now I can just relax and map
8 years ago
i know its a new Work in progress, but it looks like its heading into the boxmap direction so here is a helpful reminder what a temple could look like you can imagine this with zombies and stones dictating the path for the players to take, fallen debrie could function as doors etc:
(Image removed from quote.)

Dont worry im gunna crumble those walls and such. I just want this map to be organic terrian paths first, then structural . Like how No Shima is mostly landscape
8 years ago
been trying to work out the organic paths. probably will add stones and roots to them later (like in Zetsubou No Shima)

8 years ago
does escape only crash this map?
8 years ago
apologies for lack of updates.. Im returning back to my PC tomorrow (came home for a month). Plan is to make this have a shangri-la feel but entirely different layout and more dry/sandy 

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Attica_06-13_Athens_50_View_from_Philopappos_-_Acropolis_Hill.jpg
8 years ago
nice! cant wait to play Bo1 maps :)

will keep an eye out for the radiant release !

when we release maps now itll have to be WAW edition, UGX edition, BO1 edition, BO3 edition..
8 years ago
So, you are just telling us what we are going to see in BO3? and not on W@W? :poker:
ok then.

probably for both!  will probably release it with  natesmithzombies BO2 weapons. Just not sure how scripting will end up looking like for BO3 and how much will be transferrable
8 years ago
Loading ...