Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Jdcobra

Are you using harry's perks? Because if so you have too many client systems. Open mapname.csc in clientscripts and search for this:
clientscripts\_utility::registerSystem("zombify", clientscripts\dlc3_code::zombifyHandler);
and remove it, and then go into _zombiemode.gsc in maps and search for this:
maps\_utility::registerClientSys("zombify");
and remove it, and also search for this:
maps\_utility::setClientSysState( "zombify", 1, self );
and remove it
Yes I am using Harry's perks, but the same error is still showing up...
1213 days ago
Hey I'm kind of confused on what I did wrong but whenever the map starts, the game crashes and I get an error saying
"ClientSysSetState - state index (-1) out of bounds (0 - 8): (file 'maps/_utility.gsc', line 9844)
  ClientSysSetState(level._clientSys[sSysName].sysID, sSysState);"
I hope you can kinda help me with that
1213 days ago
Thats not harrys problem thats a normal problem that happens even with stock stuff if you dont do it right.
For the first problem i dunno.
How can I fix it so it works properly? (sorry I'm kind of a noob at this  :poker:)
1213 days ago
Hey whats up. I'm jdcobra, but you peeps can just call me John cause its easier I guess. I'm a huge zombies fanatic and I'm just starting out with modding and making custom maps in preparation for Bo3 mod tools (though I will still probably use waw mod tools as well when Bo3's comes out)... So like, thats pretty much all I have to say so... Yeah, nice to meet all of you guys and gals
1213 days ago
Hello, I'm getting some problems with some ported weapons. (Almost every weapon I have in the map is either from MW, or BO1/2/3). 
I have the Sten on the wall and I'm able to purchase it, no problem there. But if I trade it out and try to rebuy it, It will not let me, though I will lose points as if I was buying it.
Another problem I'm having is with the pack a punch. Say I get the Ray Gun MKII out of the box, and I go to upgrade it while my only other gun is a starting pistol (In my map it's the USP). When I take the paped Ray gun out of the machine, I will only have the ray gun and no USP... I was just wondering why this happens, and how to fix it.
(im using HarryBO21's perks and his Mysteryboxes)

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:06:52 am
Update: After some more testing I figured out that I am able to buy the Sten on the wall with a weapon that isn't ported such as the Wunderwaffe but I'm still not sure why it isn't working with ported guns

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:33:28 am
Jeez another update: Now for some reason no weapon at all will allow me to purchase the Sten off the wall for some reason.
1215 days ago
I noticed a few bugs and glitches while playing.
1: The upgraded MG36's sight is pure pink
2: I got a G-Spawn error after getting down on the Stairs by the buyable ending
3: While playing co-op my friend strangely went invisible for no reason until the end of the game
1526 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...