or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JadenSzewczak

updates?
10 years ago
Nice Touches! <3
10 years ago
this. looks. awesome. :rainbow:
10 years ago
but you can edit it as much as you want so you can still use the bases of ugx mod but use weapons,power ups,and nearly everything else but still make ugx mod noticeable.
:D
10 years ago
Any Updates??
10 years ago
this looks amazing :rainbow: :rainbow:
10 years ago
This is astonishing. What more could you ask from a mapmaker? We suggested the addition of score menus to the Black Ops Mod six days ago... and JBird gave us not only that, but a black ops style pause menu and options menu. One question though; isn't the scoreboard like a darker red and aren't the amount of points, kills, headshots etc. centered under their titles? In the picture they are all starting on the left. Anyway keep up the good work! :gusta:
10 years ago
I've been waiting for a custom map that does this, and doesn't just say "Mission Objectives" when you press tab.
UGX Mod v1.1 is going to have this feature. I hope JBird figures out a way to implement a leaderboard as well
10 years ago
Not sure if u guys have experience with running leaderboards but usually a simple screen shot doesn't count.  u need to upload gameplay or stream it. just saying custom zombies is very easy to glitch and nobody will take the leaderboards seriosly if its not done right trust me. Im very glad u guys are starting leaderboards though thats what this community needs there's  no competition in custom zombies.hopefully this will start some. im sure your map will have high replay value  cause it has leaderboards.

- TZP
I'll make sure that the next leaderboard require video. thanks for the advice tzp ;)
10 years ago

Raze (formerly known as the Unnamed Map of Awesome) is the ninth custom zombies map released by Pashan.

Intro: Howdy Ho everybody! Jaden here with a review of the recently released zombies map Raze. Raze takes place a few hours before the events of Pashan's eighth map Overflow. If you have seen my signature, you'd already know this: I have tested Raze, but I will be blatantly honest on my opinion's of it.

Setting: Raze takes place in a deserted building demolished in the chaos of the zombie outbreak. The map begins with pashan's familiar approach - a safe area with no zombies and lot's of detail. Upon dropping down to the floor below, players set foot in a dismal room with clutter and blood splatter all over.

Positives: Raze is a big step up from Overflow and a worthy prequel to it. Pashan has done an exceptional job on every feature including guns, scripts and easter eggs. Additionally, the map is challenging and doesn't have an immense amount of room to run around in. Raze has all Black Ops weapons, a custom perk, a custom power-up and a way to double PAP your weapons! What more could you ask for?

Negatives: If you are a fan of making trains then just know this isn't the map for you. Can you run circles? Certainly. Is it easy? Not at all. This map is geared towards the above average zombie slayer. All the tight spaces, mobs of sprinting zombies and lack of a wonder weapon makes surviving, especially on solo much more difficult. I personally love intense zombie maps, but I have a few friends and know many people that would rage if they can't beat the map within a few attempts. That's all I got for the negatives... The map is pretty sweet.

Wish It Was There: I wish there was a wonder weapon. Every map has one and with the abundance of zombies in Raze, it would be neat to have. In my opinion, the Winter's Howl would have been a perfect match for this map. Sadly, all we have to defend ourselves is a puny Ray Gun, which loses it's effectiveness by the mid 30's.

Conclusion: It is a fun map to play as it throws in many features of the BO1 zombie maps. I would highly recommend playing this map if you haven't already. Pashan did a great job on this zombies map and overall, he's come a long way in map making. Can't wait to see what he serves up next!

Should you download this map? – Hell Yes.

Level of Detail: 7/10 (I feel like I've played zombies in an abandoned building before...)
Custom Content: 9/10 (Raze has a ton of custom content, but there could be more)
Fun Scale: 7/10 (There are minor bugs and it's a frustrating map for some players)
Replayability: 8/10 (There are new features, but they don't improve gameplay much)

Overall Score: 31/40

Work-In-Progress Page: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3403.0
Release Page: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3808.0
Leaderboard Page: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3812.0

10 years ago
does your name really count for 2-4 player coop, since you cant play coop by yourself?
They are place holders, I personally find making tables confusing.

Double Post Merge: August 26, 2014, 02:04:00 am
Question. What sort of proof do we need to show we made it to a high round? Screenshot or video?
Either or it does not matter.
10 years ago
I've always wanted to do the console style Safe Area... :'(
10 years ago
Let's see who can get to the highest round! ;)
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3812.msg41038#new
10 years ago
Raze Leaderboards

SOLO
Position          Player                    Rounds   Kills   Headshots
1.          JadenSzewczak                    52   4916   467
2.          henkownd                    36   N/A   N/A
3.          JiffyNoodles                    32   1620   289
4.          eliudjb                    32   1599   199
5.          dust1031                    21   701   98
6.          KDXDARK                    17   443   107

2 Player CO-OP