or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JadenSzewczak

I have always wanted to play a remastered variant of this map, with Black Ops like Zombies, that are able to attack through the barriers and that have the human sprint-like speed from Verrückt... and have the Kino-Der Toten zombie models! With BO1 weapons replacing WaW ones in the Mystery Box... oh and the original four Perk-A-Colas would be nice. One day I hope to see something like that, but this will have to do until the day comes. :gusta:
9 years ago
Needs
- A pause option on solo
- Weapons (Dual Wield XMGs, EPM3, MDL, MP443 Grach etc.)
- Variery of Perks (Exo Sprint/Unlimited Sprint for example)
- More Scorestreaks from Care Packages (XS1 Goliath for example)
- Crazy Powerups (Random Exo Upgrade, Upgrade Station Power Surge etc.)
- Stun Grenades, Semtex etc.
9 years ago
- a zombies campaign made up of several missions
- introduction of optional computer-controlled allies who provide the player with support throughout the games (in place of actual players)
- a new and improved version of turned (in bo2 it felt like a half-decent idea several drafts away from an actual game)
- a free-for-all variant of grief where every player tries to outlast each other in the zombie outbreak
- more than a few maps to play... bo1 had 10 maps to play by the end of it's lifespan (and that's excluding doa).
- like in extinction, a few pistols (that are unobtainable in-game) to choose from when spawning

Double Post Merge: January 22, 2015, 11:02:06 pm
I really want them to just make it creepy, back to the vurrukt and nacht feel, the darkness and horror feel, which is why mob of the dead was my favorite bo2 map, the creepiest one of all bo2 maps, and more stuff to do
yes.
9 years ago
I was hoping for Sledgehammer to create Exo-Zombies as more of an arcade gamemode rather than an in-depth one/reason for buying the game. Treyarch does fine with the story-telling and easter eggs! I imagined something similar to Exo-Survival, where you can play on all the multiplayer maps, experience map flips every 25 rounds and use the two different armories to get items and upgrades.
9 years ago
Hey, I was wondering something. In the videos on YouTube I've seen akimbo like BO, BO2 etc... but in map it's just shooting at the same time (just both guns, having 1 magazine count) and I was wondering what happened to the real akimbo. Sorry if this 'dumb' question isn't allowed here.
The two weapons shooting at the same time is referred to as "sync fire dual wield" by the community. As you have noticed it isn't true dual wield/the same functionality as dual wield from BO and up; UGX has a WORKING true duel wield, but its not perfected enough to be released as of now.
9 years ago
Bus Depot (Survival): The garage that would normally require the turbine to be unlocked. In Farm there is a shed that would also need a turbine in use to unlock, but if you load up the map on Survival, the doors slide open at the start of each game. If this happened on Bus Depot as well players would have had access to the garage and potentially an additional wall weapon (like Galva Knuckles or Semtex).

Diner: Why wasn't Diner a survival map on BO2? I've heard people say diner is too small of a map but that's incorrect... Although Bud Depot may feel bigger because of how spacious it is, it is noticeably smaller than Diner when comparing the two.

Power Station: "This area was scheduled to be a separate Survival map, but was removed for unknown reasons. Its map selection icon is still present within the game files. Interestingly,  the map icon itself (pictured at the right) is still present on the map. It's located above farm. However, it's hard to see because it is overlayed by fog." - COD Wiki

Town: The Laundry Mat looks like a room that they got rid of last minute... Imagine buying the door, walking through the room and turning right and coming back outside next to tombstone. It would give players more maneuverability!

Nuketown: The Fallout Shelter in the blue house back yard... Looks like a door that would hide something beautiful behind it but cost like 12,000 points.

Die Rise: The hallway that you can see for a quick second when going down the elevator. That was an incredibly taunting easter egg >:(

Mob of the Dead: The lower docking area with PhD and Mule Kick... Was really unfortunate for Trollarch to tease us not once but twice.

Buried: I wanted to play above ground so much! It looked so awesome and I wish there was more space to play in on the surface...
9 years ago
To be honest I like a roaming pack a punch the best. It was one of the reasons why I liked call of the dead it keeps you moving from place to place, but if I had to pick between the two a timed one would be better.
:)
Keeps players moving and most importantly almost forces them to utilize areas that they wouldn't otherwise.
9 years ago
Jbird come on TeamSpeak when you get on. ... . I cant get past 3rd soul box on solo with out a gspawn error
got that twice :'(
9 years ago
THIS. This is how you get people hype af for a map release... :derp:
9 years ago
am i the only guy on this website that actively listens to hip-hop? :alone:
9 years ago
How about making the map dynamic in the sense some places you can shoot with an rpg and rocks fall from the ceiling crushing zombies? And maybe even have nova crawlers spawn were you destroyed the rocks. You could make the rocks smash threw the floor opening new areas whilst blocking old areas. The more  dynamic, the better.
9 years ago
The less magical/more realistic approach to a zombies mode is outstanding! It appears to be like a World War Z meets Advanced Warfare theme and that in my opinion, is genius! This video is sparking a lot of people's interest... I might have to buy this game after all :mother:
9 years ago
My idea for the map would be something like this;
Players could start out with a pistol, but there would be no doors or weapons or perks to purhcase. You can knock on lets say three doors a round and after knocking, the door opens and a green glow containing an item will come out (weapons, equipment or perks). Something like a typical arena shooter but with a cod zombies spin to it.
9 years ago
so. f***ing. awesome. keep it up jbird!
10 years ago
Loading ...