or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JadenEmerald_

Can someone tell me how to fix this please? And be specific also please. Thanks

4 years ago
Any idea how to fix this? thank you.
4 years ago
those both will not cause a game crash first of all. the origins_camo one is harmless, and the iw7_efx one seems like you're missing the IW weapon common.

Double Post Merge: June 05, 2019, 03:16:43 pm

Yet again, more BO4 weaponry has released! I forgot to update this post last week, so here's the noted for last week and this week.
|
Released:
|
|
BO4 (this week) - M1897 Trebuchet, M1927, Maddox RFB, MOG 12, Mozu, & MX9
|
BO4 (last week) - Hellion Salvo, Hitchcock M9, ICR-7, KN-57, and Koshka
|
Another BO4 weapon common update, as always, make sure to update this.
|
|
Thanks everyone!
|
BO4 weaponry here
Where's the origins_camo location?
4 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
<p>^1ERROR: Material mtl_t6_attach_bullet_camo was not found in gdtDB</p><p>

</p><p> material:mc/mtl_t6_attach_bullet_camo</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_an94</p><p> weapon:t6_an94</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1The model (vm_t6_an94) uses material (mtl_t6_attach_bullet_camo) but there is no techset for surface 0</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_an94</p><p> weapon:t6_an94</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>

</p><p>^1ERROR: Material mtl_t6_tritium_red_glo was not found in gdtDB</p><p>

</p><p> material:mc/mtl_t6_tritium_red_glo</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_an94</p><p> weapon:t6_an94</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1The model (vm_t6_an94) uses material (mtl_t6_tritium_red_glo) but there is no techset for surface 2</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_an94</p><p> weapon:t6_an94</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>

</p><p>^1Effect 'fx/_scobalula/shellejects/mwr/h1_shell_eject_545x39.efx' not found</p><p> fx:_scobalula/shellejects/mwr/h1_shell_eject_545x39</p><p> weapon:t6_an94</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>

</p><p>^1The model (vm_t6_an94_mag) uses material (mtl_t6_attach_bullet_camo) but there is no techset for surface 0</p><p>

</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_an94_mag</p><p> weapon:t6_an94</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>

</p><p>^1ERROR: xmodel 'vm_t6_reflex' is missing</p><p>

</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_reflex</p><p> weapon:t6_an94_up</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1ERROR: xmodel 'wm_t6_reflex' is missing</p><p> xmodel:wm_t6_reflex</p><p> weapon:t6_an94_up</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^3BG_LoadWeaponVariantDefFile: ParseGdtDBQueryToStruct failed for 't6_an94_up'</p><p> weapon:t6_an94_up</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1ERROR: Unable to load weapon 't6_an94_up'</p><p> weapon:t6_an94_up</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>

</p><p>^1ERROR: Material mtl_t6_misc_blank was not found in gdtDB</p><p>

</p><p> material:mc/mtl_t6_misc_blank</p><p> xmodel:wm_t6_blundergat</p><p> weapon:t6_blundergat</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1The model (wm_t6_blundergat) uses material (mtl_t6_misc_blank) but there is no techset for surface 1</p><p> xmodel:wm_t6_blundergat</p><p> weapon:t6_blundergat</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>

</p><p>^1ERROR: Material mtl_t6_attach_rail_ak was not found in gdtDB</p><p>

</p><p> material:mc/mtl_t6_attach_rail_ak</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_galil</p><p> weapon:t6_galil</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1The model (vm_t6_galil) uses material (mtl_t6_attach_rail_ak) but there is no techset for surface 2</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_galil</p><p> weapon:t6_galil</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1Effect 'fx/_scobalula/shellejects/mwr/h1_shell_eject_556x45.efx' not found</p><p> fx:_scobalula/shellejects/mwr/h1_shell_eject_556x45</p><p> weapon:t6_galil</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>

</p><p>^1The model (wm_t6_galil) uses material (mtl_t6_attach_rail_ak) but there is no techset for surface 2</p><p> xmodel:wm_t6_galil</p><p> weapon:t6_galil</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1The model (vm_t6_galil_mag) uses material (mtl_t6_attach_bullet_camo) but there is no techset for surface 1</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_galil_mag</p><p> weapon:t6_galil</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>

</p><p>^1ERROR: xmodel 'vm_t6_aimpoint' is missing</p><p>

</p><p> xmodel:vm_t6_aimpoint</p><p> weapon:t6_galil_up</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1ERROR: xmodel 'wm_t6_aimpoint' is missing</p><p> xmodel:wm_t6_aimpoint</p><p> weapon:t6_galil_up</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^3BG_LoadWeaponVariantDefFile: ParseGdtDBQueryToStruct failed for 't6_galil_up'</p><p> weapon:t6_galil_up</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p><p>^1ERROR: Unable to load weapon 't6_galil_up'</p><p> weapon:t6_galil_up</p><p> csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone</p>
Code Snippet
Plaintext
^1ERROR: Material mtl_origins_camo_alt was not found in gdtDB   material:mc/mtl_origins_camo_alt     weaponcamo:iw4_camo_44magnum_table       weapon:iw4_44magnum_up         csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone ^1ERROR: image 'i_reticle_t5_rocket_launcher' is missing   image:i_reticle_t5_rocket_launcher     weapon:iw4_at4       csv:zone_source/zm_night.zone 

How did you get the guns? 'Cause I gettin' errors about the 44magnum and the AT4 and it's crashing my game when I wanna test it saying "Script file not found : Script/zm/zm_night.gsc and my fav file is in my zm files. Can you help me with all this?
4 years ago
Does these guns have custom wallbuy images?
4 years ago
This keep crashing my game, what going on with that?
4 years ago
Loading ...