or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - itsmoodyy

Yes I did but they still stand there's doesn't matter I deleted my map and it's files thanks for helping me
7 years ago
So far in my map I have two zones done "start_zone" and "house_zone" house zone is added to the zones section in my mapname.gsc and both zones have everything, risers pathnodes volumes, playable area,etc but when I start the game the zombies that have barricades come inside and walk to the middle of the room and ignores the player while the risers in the house zone spawn like a regular riser but they just stand there and I have pathnodes for that zone as well any help?

Edit: My start zone zombies seem to work but when i open the door to "house_zone" all the zombies still ignore me and that includes the start_zone zombies aswell
7 years ago
Thanks will try when I'm available to do so
7 years ago
Hello, I installed the standalone version 1.1 to my cod root directory and stuff and to my map as well the problem is that when I put quick revive into my map it crashes the game not the map , so I tried putting the sentry thing under my map, tried to put sniperbolts prefabs, tried to use the ugx mod prefabs and also put the _resources folder to overwrite anything and it still crashes everything, the only time it wouldn't crash if i removed quick revive. Thanks for any help
7 years ago
No unfortunately because I got it from cfg factory with the other bo2 weapons it came with so ill probably check when I have the time so what in my mod csv do I put fx with the folder is or do I add the sound in the csv.

Edit, I Checked the download and the download files didnt have a raw/fx folder so that solved my problem of why it didnt have any sliquifier sounds
7 years ago
so i have the sliquifier into my map with all the sound and etc but when i'm in my game the sliquifier has no sounds it has a invisible puddle it just shoots the zombies and kills them like a regular gun it doesn't do the effect when it kills the zombies with the purple stuff when it goes from one zombie to another. can anyone help me please?
7 years ago
Ok so when I want start my map I want to start off  in a car or a jeep that drives its self to the actual map so the players can begin to kill zombies or just to start in general, any link or tut can be helpful thanks
7 years ago
so only materials and the images needed to be converted? also do they come in separated  rounds or they are mixed?

if mixed do i put them behind barricades or inside the playable area?

P.S what options do i convert the images to in assetmanager? new entry as material or Ai Type?
7 years ago
DUDE THANKS!! but for the anims for generic_human taunts,melee,death anims can you tell me which ones go under im afraid i might do something wrong and mess everything up
7 years ago
So I have blackops 1 and I want to know if there's anyway to bring nova crawlers to cod waw and how to script them and bring the models and the other stuff to cod waw any tutorial or link is appreciated 
7 years ago
https://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=3884.0

scroll down to the comments where tom says this >

round_start()
{
 activate_trig = getent("start_rounds", "targetname");
 activate_trig waittill("trigger");

put this in your zombiemode.gsc folder
press control + F to find
Find "round_start" and keep searching until you see this
 round_start()
{
Under the bracket put this activate_trig = getent("start_rounds", "targetname");
 activate_trig waittill("trigger");

Save and Close

Now open your map in radiant and make a trigger_multiple  and put it where you want it
Press N and Put Targetname > start_rounds
save build mod and then compile and youre done
7 years ago
So in my map I want the players to spawn in a small room to press a button so they can teleport to the actually map and begin to kill zombies etc just like moon zombies where you spawn in no mans land but when they go to the teleporter  just to actually start on round 1 any help thanks

Double Post Merge: July 05, 2017, 08:51:43 pm
Forget it i found a working tut for it, post can be removed, thanks
7 years ago
What is the easiest way to do this without messing up the weapon files? A link to a video can help or any other alternatives can help as well thanks
7 years ago
thanks for this, but what folder directory do i put the fx in? and what do i put in my mod.csv?
7 years ago
i am using ugx_easy_fx and ill remove it but what keys and values should i use for the struct for rain only?
7 years ago
Loading ...