or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - InFInIX

I cant have been the only one hoping the Wunderfizz would be added to all BO2 maps like Mule kick was in BO1 and instead we got nothing at all. So yes i like it in maps as it gives mappers the opportunity to have more perks in the map, some of which cant be bought by machine.
Agreed it's good for small maps without that much space for 8 perks or more :rainbow:
9 years ago
Looks like older CoD mp maps :D
but other maps by you looks more detailed but it's still WIP  ;)
9 years ago
Looks nice i like the Features and ugx mod 1.1 is awesome testet it enough to know  :D ;)
9 years ago
Um... I dunno about regular mode cuz I didn't play that yet, but Gun Game is buggy as hell.
what do  you have for bugs? UGX can't fix anything if they don't know that
also in betea i didn't had ANY bugs in gungame
9 years ago
For an Progressbar you need to type
progress=50]WATEVER YOU WANT STAND ABOVE THE BAR[/progress]

EEH
50%
9 years ago
How about remove Dog rounds but keep the dogs wich spawn in normal would make it a little bit more challenging :nyan:
9 years ago
How about someting like this as perk icons?
well i made this very fast so maybe you could use the jurassic park font or so  :P  :D
Spoiler: click to open...
9 years ago
Haven't really been mapping but got working on some guns....here's one of them....@Uk_ViiPeR you're fucking awesome. :gusta:

(Image removed from quote.)

It's the ACR from Arctic Combat.
OMG! looks fuvking awesome  :lol: :D
9 years ago
I never did the moon EE could you maby do a step by step description?
would be awesome  :D 8)
9 years ago
Thanks for the kind words but alas, no UGX mod, sorry.
Why you can just release 2 versions and UGX 1.1 is rely easy to install and really awesome  :rainbow:
9 years ago
I would say Tranzit was cancelled due to bad organization of the people who were working it it really, from what I can see that is the case.

Of course I would much rather give Stevie or someone else $15 for their efforts in producing custom maps than give Activision $14.99 for some Map Pack I might play for idk, a month? Where as with the stuff people put out here I can play for much longer and more entertainment.
I agree and also here (could) be an better EE and hopefully a solo EE or solo objectives :)
Make this map worth my 4,71€ :D :P :rainbow:
9 years ago
Got 2 ideas for the map:
Intro:
You drive in a jeep through the big door of the park (maybe with the theme song)

Some movement thinks:
like the glass balls in jurrasic world and maybe something like a (Bus style) jeep on trains (also seen in the first movie)

9 years ago
Well Win10 fucked up some of mine .map files (and some other stuff like videos) and i wasn't able to restore them :ok:
9 years ago
is the red painted on or actually in the map?
Thats the fog from the create art .gsc
but i think about make it white or black
9 years ago
Loading ...