or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - InFInIX

little update:
this map is still being worked on i just didn´t have the time to do much i can show of
i´m probably going to cut the easter egg i had in mind because i can´t do what i had in mind without spending hours in re-learning waw scripting
so all i gotta do is sum debugging and playtesting and the map is going to b released soon!

also yes it´s going to feature harrybo21´s phd flopper and all other bo1 perks
3 years ago
the first picture remenber me the spawn of soe
i started this as a soe inspired map
3 years ago
features atm:
-bo1 gun mod
-bo1 perks
-music ee
-main ee
-multiple minor tweaks and improvements (130 points for knifing, 800 point nuke with 2x etc.)
todo:
the map is basically finished and mostly debugged all i gotta do is script the main ee

progress
97%

3 years ago
Map just looks like some bonus rooms from ORBIT  :poker: :derp:
8 years ago
looks good but where's the jungle?  :D
8 years ago
I have boguht the original game and never had problems with it before :-\
8 years ago
Still no fix for my low fps problem?  :'(!
8 years ago
These maps are lagging so insane that i'm not able to play one of the (Even the gobblegum map) i can run every cod till AM with 30FPS at high graphics so it can't be my pc
I already reinstalled the map and also restarted my PC  :please: :alone:
8 years ago
If i remember right the UGX setup map has exactly the same stuff in  it ??? ::)
8 years ago
Are you sure MOTD zombies will fit the map?  ::)
8 years ago
Looks awesome so far!  :)
But try to get into terrain patches: add blending, and don't make it so flat  ::)
keep it up  :cute: 
8 years ago
I love it just waiting for more detail  ::)
keep on going  :D
8 years ago
So this map has been dead for over a year now, as Fracture Studios hit the material limit and are now busy with NT.
I have now been allowed to get the map working and released using the weapons i had in Kino. I will also see if i can remove any more unused waw assets to clear up some space.

I would really rather have this map work without T4M but it will be applied if necessary. Thank you :)
Logging in to UGX after a week see this message... Thats Happiness guys  :gusta: ;D :rainbow:
8 years ago
Video isn't availible in Germany cause of the music you used .-.
Couldyou please add some pictures?  ;)
8 years ago
Loading ...