or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - idogftw

Its in the area of pack a punch, and that means corn field and nacht, which one?  :troll: But no seriously in that area. Have fun people.
8 years ago
ill be catching crabs and mermaids
Ooo sounds like fun, I will pay you for a mermaid, name your price.
8 years ago
moving to alaska to be a crab fisherman - no time to map
Best of luck man, make sure to get the pink crabs, they're the best. Not purple, those are terrible.
8 years ago
 :rainbow:  :gusta: This looks astounding, very nice, I love the detail and gloomy type of feel to the map, I can't wait to play this beauty when it comes out.
8 years ago
Looks good so far man, keep it up, I will be following this map. :)
8 years ago
We need option: All of the above in poll :troll:
No, no, no, no!
8 years ago
So, I started working on the map again yesterday and got these two new buildings. I have also started working on a buildable I am no matter what going to put in the map, if you would like to see more vote in the poll on others you'd like to see.

Update 2:
Spoiler: click to open...
Made two new buildings, both are still wip.

8 years ago
So I went to install and the install is a dead process and I can't install it :( I can't even quit the process.
8 years ago
type 'r_flamefx_enable 0' in console
8 years ago
Also quick update, haven't worked on the map since that post because school, I had to do hw during the break and I really didn't have a stable layout of the map but I am now back on it and hopefully this week will have an update for it.
8 years ago
No we dont, because its solo only, and illegal

and as you can see, the BSP and lighting is not even calculated correctly ;)

Its great in theory, but will take i would speculate over a year for him to perfect a compiler, and doubtfull it even supports any map editor, he prob "manually created" a map file for that in a notepad or some other method

lets not jump the gun there, odds are, if he releases it, hell get a C&D because its completely circumventing what treyarch "allow" us to mod on BO1 - so its a breach of copyright and the EULA
Do any of us actually follow that little EULA  or care if we get sued  :please: , I sure as hell don't care if I do.
8 years ago
Loading ...