or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ibounce

Open your mod.ff, rename the char_zomb_player_0 to the playermodels you want to use, and recompile without rebuilding mod.ff.

You're gonna wanna do this AFTER you're done with your map as well as scripting and stuff.
9 years ago

LSD

LSD is not meant to be scary or spooky. This is the kind of map where you can play with friends and have some laughs.

When I first started making this I wasn't aiming for this map to be everyone's favorite map, I was aiming for "I'm going to have fun making this and we'll see what comes out of it."

What this map is, to put it simply, is a very weird experience. You're gonna be wondering why half of the things that are in this, are in this. This map is best played with some friends, but can also be enjoyed alone. Weird wallpapers and textures will make you feel awkward. It's a bit of a difficult map, this wasn't intended, but from what I hear, people have a little trouble beating it! So, good luck.

Features:
No Dogs
Boss Rounds
Buyable Ending
Black Ops Revive
Ported Weapons
Custom Skins
Custom Models
Custom Announcer
Custom Menu
Custom Crosshair
Custom Scripts