or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ibounce

this is a throw away map .what I referring to is the garbage you need to go through to PLAY SINGLE PLAYER. Yes you included instructions however I'm only going to delete it the very next time I play cause I'm never going to remember those instruction in future games . nice map though very fun

You do realize that is not his fault right? That's just what you have to do in UGX MOD 1.1 maps.
8 years ago
I'm so confused on how to register, so hopefully I did it right. I just commented my WaW username in the next box that was available.
8 years ago
New alternate version coming soon with natesmithzombies gun pack do not worry!  :D

Nice! I don't have to break my promise about never playing a custom map with stock weapons now.

I'll be looking out for the alternate version  8)
8 years ago
Some computers and operating systems simply can not use it for some reason. Others just hate it for no reason. I believe Radi and Jbird632 are in the computer rejects it category

No, they just think it's lazy to use T4M, which is just them being nitpicky.
8 years ago
Me and my bud played this map last night and as much as it was said to be difficult, we didn't have too much trouble besides trying to situated after you die.

With that said, we really enjoyed it!
8 years ago
Me and my friends will have a run at this map tonight. Looks better than most of the first maps out here. :/
9 years ago
Downloading now, about to play. The thread makes it seem like it's bug central, but meh.
9 years ago
The things you choose to ask someone from the future are about Kim and Kanye? :facepalm:

You're right... I'm so sorry... :alone:
9 years ago

Changelog[7/30/15]

Are you from the future?

Does Kim Kardashian ever shut the fuck up? Does Kanye ever keep a smile for more than 3 seconds? Do I ever learn how to model and rig? Is BO3 Zombies any good?
9 years ago

Anyways, I have to say, this sets the bar pretty high for future "first map" posts

This was a first map... Holy shit. I didn't even realize. This map is in my top 5's. This guy going to have great things coming in the future then. Can't wait.
9 years ago
Updated to v1.1. Links updated in the OP or downloads below.

Mediafire

MEGA

Changelog[7/28/15]
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Fixed Charge and Melee times on some weapons
RGM2 and AK47 don't share ammo anymore
Fixed zombie barrier breach
Added Galil and Python(was originally there but stupid me never included in the dlc3 and weapons.gsc)
Fixed Scar-H insta kill bug
Added Starting Five-Seven to box
Fixed Hintstring update Bugs
Fixed Ammo Hud Count
Added Blockers that block window until soul boxes inside are complete

YOU FIXED THE ZOMBIES BARRIER GLITCH. THANK YOU!

All my friends would do is turn their brightness all the way up, go into the window next to the elevator and walk up the stairs and I didn't/couldn't do it because I don't have my brightness that high and I'd die every time I tried. They were so annoying doing that shit.
9 years ago
I've noticed UGX is A LOT better at approving maps fast and more frequently than ZM, but like you said, threads die pretty fast.

For Example:

UGX

ZM

I think it mostly contributes to the ZM front page. Having a constant cycle of new maps on the front page gives maps exposure. Just thought I'd add my two cents in as I hate the ZM approvers. My map took 3-4 weeks to be approved because one of the admins said my map was shit and people would just complain if they approved it. Pretty annoying.

EDIT: Maybe add a bold/animated "NEW" tag next to the thread logo? I've seen that on a few websites that aren't zombie related.
9 years ago
Congrats on the release, bud. Hope it runs smoothly for you. Thanks for crediting me!  :)
9 years ago
its literally a full screen size hud elem moving of the screen in a certain direction if im reading this right

Imagine the lightning you get on your screen when you teleport in Der Reise, but imagine it moving upwards or sideways or something, I think thats what this is basically. Not sure though, havent read it fully

Ahhh, gotcha. It's credits.  :troll:
9 years ago
Loading ...