or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IamTIMMEHHH

Are the kvp's in your volume right?
You must be in the correct zone or the game will screw it up
7 years ago
If i place the ingame prefab it doesnt work and i dont know why.
PLZ sent help  :gusta:
7 years ago
So i did ontging in the scripts with the new perks. Eventho i creaties a new map there is no limmit for buying the same perk and no animation so it looks like you are not buying it and want to press it again but then you spent twice the cost on 1 perk. (They dont stack.)
PLZ help
 :alone:
7 years ago
thx but how then cause when i press the image import button i dont get the thingy

or any of the above.
7 years ago

this is the first part of my map i am planning to make a themepark with useable things like a rollercoaster true the park and that kind of stuff. I am also planning to use the basic UGX-standalone perks and pieces included. the park is going to be called fantasyland with that i want to make a lot of themes true the park in a kinda fantasy way. also trying to do teleporters and an boss at some rounds. pap would be on an far location and mule kick on a location everyone hates like it suppost to be.

might be chanced in a later state, going fix the lights.
greets IamTIMMEHHH
7 years ago
no the basic weapons of cod waw cause with the new ugx standalone you only have a list with bo1 and bo2 weapons
7 years ago
Can you maybe do a tutorial on one of your custom perk Some ideas i would like in my map

7 years ago
i am making an themepark as map and i have no idea what kind of easter egg would be fun to have in it i am planing of having 2 rollercoasters so thats something i could use but if someone has ideas it would be great

greets IamTIMMEHHH
7 years ago
i get the error: bad token '.'when i do this i checked everything twice if i did something wrong but nothing worked plz help

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298281919/home
7 years ago
And i am also making my first released map it might be really over the top but i think i can do it
I got:
Revelations helmets
Panzersoldats
Bo2 perks (all heil the new ugx)
Trying to do an easter egg but thats really hard
Bo1/2 weapons
Mr element (ugx again :P)
Very odd scenery but also cool
Some attraction( want to make 1 that is rideable)
And Some other features.

:)
I dont really mind the outsider scenery cause a lot of tree's and houses would do the trick
7 years ago
To be honest i also have no clue how you should export them i think you can just Searcy it on google or something, maybe Someone on the forum knows it
7 years ago
Il try this
7 years ago
I did Some scripting and now i also got bad token '' but no ' in my mapname
7 years ago
you could do that yes it would prob be more obvius for a lot of people
and btw plz chance the deadshot part i think its really really deadly, you should place mulekick there instead,
thats Always on a tricky spot.

greets IamTIMMEHHH
7 years ago
Does Someone know a tutorial dor flickering light for a broken down buildijg or something like that
7 years ago
Loading ...