or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Huruman

If you need any help for scripting or whatever, shoot me a pm. I'd be honnered to help out  :)

Thanks a lot! I will be very honored to have your help and collaboration  :)
7 years ago
Thanks a lot guys for the comments and suggestions!

I approach the release of the map, but the remaining tasks are related to scripting and modding, and I do not have much skill or experience in this field, so I'm moving a little more slowly than I'd like  ;)

#Sidzzz:  I love your suggestion. Any tutorial to do it?  :)

Update:

- I´ve created a custom PAP, and I'm working right now with PAP custom sounds.

- I want to fix some minor issues before continuing to add content
7 years ago
Thanks everyone for the nice remarks! Very very appreciated!  :)

Double Post Merge: May 21, 2017, 06:45:01 pm

I need to adjust the sounds of the mystery box a bit more  ;)
7 years ago
I am pleased to announce that ElTitoPricus is collaborating on this project :)

ElTitoPricus has provided exclusively for Mixti Fori all the personalized weapons and models of Origins characters. Scripts, models, materials, anims, fx, and sounds ported, it's all his work. And all this is splendid!

Gracias, crack!

Thanks, you are a rock star!  ;)

ElTitoPricus has also created a camo PAP with scroolling texture that is faithful to the aesthetics of the "supernatural elements" of the map

WEAPONS:

WWII weapons (and older):
- Mauser C96
- 38Special (BO3)
- M1 Garand (Advance Warfare)
- STG44 (Advance Warfare)
- WINCHESTER Lever Action (Advance Warfare)
- PPSH (BO3) 
- TOMMY GUN - SPEAKEASY 
- STEN ZOMBIES (BO3)
- MG42 (WaW)
- M1919 Browning  (WaW)

Modern/Futuristic weapons:
- ARX160 (Ghosts)
- SC2010 (Ghosts)
- CARBINE (Bulletstorm)
- ARGUS (BO3)
- XPR50 (BO2)
- CHAINSAW (Ghosts)
- Dingo (BO3)
- REPULSOR (Advance Warfare)
- RIPPER (Ghosts)
- Ray gun (WaW)

Wonder weapons:
- XMG1 (Advance Warfare)
- KT7 (BO3)
- Flaregun (Bulletsorm)
- Wunderwaffe (WaW)

7 years ago
It seems like a massive and a detailed project. I hope the old limited mod tools won't trouble you much. Good luck. :)

Thanks!  I also hope to have no more engine limitation problems.
It has really been a hard job to keep everything within the bsp geometry boundary  ;)
7 years ago
I have finished the models of custom mistery box. My idea is to offer an singular aspect to most of the elements of this project. Or at least, that's what I want to try.  :)

Inspiration board:

My first skech:

Blockout in Radiant: I am using the original model to keep the same space inside the box (approximately)

First steps in Maya: I'm exporting the blockout in small parts (previously converted to patches) with Selection ---> Maya Export

Texturizing and uv mapping work finished in Maya: Although in the image is not appreciated, I have used some unlit and scrolling textures that I have created for some architectural elements of the map.

The box and lid models with final materials applied in Maya:

Coming soon I will publish a video with customized models and sounds working in game, and probably some more surprise ;)
7 years ago
Wow, it looks amazing. A very interesting project!
7 years ago
The first step in solving mistakes and problems is to recognize them, and that is clear to you.  ;)

My two cents: Do not be in a hurry to finish the map. Try to get everything you've proposed. In this site you have many tutorials and help to learn and thus to be able to solve those faults that you comment.

7 years ago
Ooo, I'm excited to see that! Out of curiosity, how long has this map been in development? This looks like a lot of progress for such a short period of time, especially with the immense amount of detail you're putting into it.

Thanks for your kinds words.  ;)

The work in Radiant is almost finished (I have to complete the zombie spawns in the last zones) I have been with this project for more than a year, although not always with full dedication.

For example, the largest and most impressive area, that of the Antarctic, is much larger than many of my multiplayer maps:

nazi_zombie_mix is the mapname and the provitional name before "Mixti Fori" ;)

This sketch does not give an idea of the massive scale of the structures of this part of the map.

This looks so cool! I can't wait to play it. Great work man.

Thanks a ton! I also really want to finish this project  ;)
7 years ago
I'm in LOVE all the areas look great keep going!
 I want to play so bad....

Thanks! Much appreciated!  ;)

Small Update:

* The custom and stock ambient sounds are completed

* The custom mystery box models are almost finished

7 years ago
More images of
Ruins of an abandoned temple in the jungle, somewhere in Southeast Asia:

If someone is interested I can explain how in this area of the map there is another "skybox"  ;)
7 years ago
This looks awesome!  :)
7 years ago
It looks very interesting! More images, please  :)
7 years ago
Nice! Interesting project!

I would like to see more in-game images  :)

Spoiler: click to open...
I am not a fan of lighting exteriors with white lights... Are you using some worldspawn settings?
7 years ago
Loading ...