or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Huruman

#Blunt: Thanks a lot, mate!  Without your help, I would not have gotten it O0

#Galal:  There is no limit for the perks, you can buy the 8 available perks. The gameplay on SOLO can be a bit frustrating at first, but once you buy the first submachine gun and get Juggernaut, for example, it is easier to face the challenge.
:)

The first thematic area (France) has a quite complex flow of zones. It is possible that in an only specific place the zombies need to cross a hidden corridor to connect with the areas in which the players are. I forced the zombies to die while crossing that long corridor, to make the gameplay more agile.

I have tried to avoid that the zones are too linear, especially at the beginning of the map, to offer several alternatives and routes to the players.

#fer2829: A million thanks! I really appreciate it. :)

#ocxmwys4mod: Thanks for playing my map!  I'm glad you like it ;)
5 years ago

Finally! I can't wait to play this :D
 Thanks a lot! :)

Quote from: treminaor on June 01, 2019, 07:24:58 PM
This map looks pretty awesome from the screenshots, I'm getting back into playing WaW maps lately and this looks worth checking out. I saw you mentioned your hintstrings arent updating, this is a common issue in WaW and can be fixed using this guide https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=1146946#content/view/1146946

Thanks Treminaor! 

During the last weeks, I have been trying to apply that tutorial, without success. It just does not work for me, and I do not know why. :'(

omg i played abit of this map and got to only one world and to the hub of the portals (because i was busy being amazed at everything and died) and this map is amazing it just has only one problem....its not youtuber friendly the house with the portraits of nudes in it needs to be removed or replased with something els if you want youtubers to play it so i think you should update it because i think this map would get really populer its really good and i want to see youtubers playing it also i like alot how you made it its like 4 or 5 maps in one (not sure how many because i havent played all of it) and the download is only almost 300mb too for me this is one of the top favorite maps of all time thats your first zombie map too i am amazed and i will surely get to playing it again soon this is a master piece :+1: :)

Thanks, Galal. I really appreciated your opinion. 

I'm glad you like the map. O0

I had not thought about the youtubers, although, for me, the nudes are simply art.
You've convinced me I think in a few days I'll upload a version of Mixti Fori without nudity ;)  

Regards

5 years ago

UPDATE - 07/12/20
*Fixed the juggernaut perk with 250 points of health

UPDATE - 06/15/19

* Added an optional version without nudity

* Fixed the Quick Revive bug in Solo

* Fixed the powerup minigun bug (you can no longer buy weapons while this powerup is active)

* Improved the respawn zombie in the last areas of the map (in the upper and lower part of the circular temple)

* Solved the possible problem of getting stuck in the blockade next to the PHD

* Improved some minor issues

BUGS WARNING:
The hintstrings are not updated, so when the power is turned on, messages from perks dispensers and PAP are not updated.
Despite this, everything is functional:  the perks can be purchased without problems, and the weapons can be improved.
As long as you have the necessary amount of points, of course.

5 years ago
Any news on this :coolsmiley: ???

I'm trying to fix the last bug! 

I had had it corrected a bit earlier, but I'm resisting this latest bug. I hope to have it solved in a short time, with the help of Bluntstuffy ;)
Only remains to solve this one thing for the release!O0

5 years ago
Thanks! :)

BTW, only a few days left for release!
5 years ago

I'm glad to see you continue with the mapping.

I'm fine. But sometimes the worries of daily life force us to forget for a while our hobby.   Especially when it hits you after having devoted a lot of effort and time to a project like Redline or Mixti Fori. ;)
5 years ago
Thanks Dundy! I'm glad to see you here O0

Thanks cpt_johnson. I really appreciate it.
5 years ago
Thanks, guys O0
5 years ago

First I want to apologize for not having updated the original WIP thread in a lot of time.

This project has been stopped for quite some time. After many months of constant dedication I was a bit exhausted and needed to rest. That, together with some worries and personal problems, has meant that the break has been much longer than desired.

But now the map is finished, and I am fixing the last bugs.
In this regard, I have to greatly appreciate the help of BluntStuffy, whose contribution has been crucial in this last phase of the project.  Probably, I would have been discouraged again if I had not counted on his crucial contribution as a collaborator.

5 years ago
This looks amazing!
I'm going to re-install WaW to enjoy this  :)
- Jeremy

Thanks for comment! Much appreciated!  :)
7 years ago
The KT4 in WaW and other Guns from AW and BO3. How much time did you spend for your Map already? :rainbow:

Thanks!   :)
Compared to the time I have spent on this project, there is very little left to finish. But I still do not dare give a date.  ;)

I want the first beta to be as finished and polished as possible, and with the fewest bugs

I have a YouTube channel called PilgrimAge i have footage there but I can also put together a video if you'd like say by sunday if thats good.

I sent you a private message  ;)
7 years ago
Good job, one thing a good mapper should have next to being a good detailer is a creative fantasy. I like your map ideas and people definitely like it. It invites you to play more  :)

Thanks a lot!! Imagination and ideas I think I have enough. What I do not have is free time. My work schedule is 10 hours a day, plus other duties that are before this hobby.  ;)

Can't wait to play this with my friends  :rainbow: :rainbow:

Thanks for comment! I also want to share this project with everyone.

OMFG  :rainbow: this is going to be great, I have a idea if you could get ahold of Prorevenge and get those spiders he has on Encampment V.2 that'd add a surprise!

Thanks a ton for the suggestion! Could I watch some video of the spiders?

7 years ago
THE KT7 WHAT!!!! i cant wait to see this wonder weapon work :rainbow:

Oh yeah!  :D  ;)

I want to show some pictures of 4th place of power
Medina walled city somewhere in Tunisia:

7 years ago
Wish I could map like you,this looks fucking amazing!

Thanks! Very appreciated!  :)
7 years ago
zone1 > zone2 > zone3> zone 4> if user go's from zone4 trough an ''bridge'' to zone 2, do i also need to add this as an ''enter_zone2'' in the zoning section?

It depens. If players are going to open zone 2 first, it is not necessary. Or at least I think so

Check out these threads. They were very helpful to me:

https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Ultimate+Guide+to+Zones+in+v1.4+Maps

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=9875.0

7 years ago
Loading ...