or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - haxman123

This looks epic. Reminds me of gulag from mw2
10 years ago
Uploading part 2 now :D
10 years ago
Oh Damn!!! This hilarious XD
10 years ago
Oh well i think its safe to say that spamming shit like this is funny now but will result in ban later. Well back to undeadmodding with you guys
10 years ago
Looks good man :D
10 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOCwyyM25E Cowman take a look at this lol and plus the map is coming along nicely lol and tbh i knew a argument woud break out XD
10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOCwyyM25E

This map is amazing, i will definitely play this again. But in all honesty a good easter egg or something to do once setup wouldnt go a miss. :D But well done freefall
10 years ago
This map looks amazing :D
10 years ago
railings are easy to make dude :/ unless your trying to make specific railings then maybe i could help. Just like hitman said any image or some sort of way of showing us what type of railings you want?
10 years ago
Nice dude you should do some gameplays :D
10 years ago
Looks good so far, any in-game pics?
10 years ago
We don't need a topic that's just to bash another community. We are happy here and that's what matters. Who cares if you don't like what someone else is doing somewhere else if you don't even go there. And even so if you have concerns about them then I don't think UGX is the place to be discussing it as it's not going to change anything.

Urm i think you have the wrong idea about this post when it clearly says "Zombiemodding thoughts" not "Zombiemodding sucks" :/ and anyway i am not in anyway slating or bashing the site i am going on my personal opinion. Its really good for maps and downloads but you get people who put down peoples maps in a harsh manner. And if people reply to this topic with their thoughts (the reason this post was made) then its not really in anybodys hands. If you dont like it report it and get it removed. Sorry if ive caused any trouble. Not my intentions!
10 years ago
Loading ...