or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hardpoint_taken

Look for 6th entity in your mapfile and remove that. Or if you get it while playing and hitting sentry prefab in UGX Mod 1.1, this can also happen. Sentry prefab should be in a place where you cant access

I'm a newb so is my map file nazi_zombie_studio.gsc and where is the 6th entity in it. Also the sentry prefab is outside the playable area above the map

Thanks!
8 years ago
tag_aim will be on the player model

anyway you know how to fix it?

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2016, 06:32:23 pm
Any help would be lovely with this :P
8 years ago
This keeps popping up and kicks me out around round 6
https://gyazo.com/7d412109873d76cd6a30fcb725c408d0

8 years ago
Hey man,

Love the look of the map and am excited to play! I'm looking for some mappers who would want trailers done for their maps prior to release. If interested contact me back!

Thanks!
8 years ago
Hey man,

Love the look of the map and am excited to play! I'm looking for some mappers who would want trailers done for their maps prior to release. If interested contact me back!

Thanks!
8 years ago
Hey man,

Thanks!
8 years ago
this looks like hell! gg man gg!
8 years ago
I beat it in 10 I guess :/ lol
8 years ago
Could you make a list of what you wanna make??? Plzzzzzzzz :D :D
9 years ago
I think that this is a great idea, and yes Buried sucked. It was too small and they put riser pits EVERYWHERE, and ontop of that the wonder weapon sucked. Cant wait to see how this turns out.

I dont know what you two are talking about but buried is one of the best maps!!  :poker:
9 years ago
seriously???  you right past flopper to get to the maze.....  if you get flopper he cant kill u............

lol i love how people can't find jugg!
9 years ago
AUGH! I want to play the map but I keep getting downloading malware warnings :fuuu:
The fire boss was annoying when watching letplays and always seeing that boss
if your using chrome, thats why  :lol:
9 years ago
can you put a mode where theres no boss zombie? :) he's so annoying.. =.= I still don't know how to get out of the first maze and he keeps appearing and killing me...

I was thinging about it, but seeing people beat it solo changed my mind;)
9 years ago
im totally gonna give this map a couple of tries after my last attempt, its that fum :) Died on round 15 but hopefully i get dat thunder gun next time around.

Thanks man! Hope people are having fun and enjoy!
9 years ago
awww...  no credit for beta testers....  j/k lol 

play this map its very fun!!

Thanks! Glad you had a great time!
9 years ago
Loading ...