or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hajhaka

good way to load mods but i dont think people will be using bo1 for custom maps

Yeah but radiant will be the same so I think it will be more popular then waw because it's on the newer virsion I Whold love to see awesome custom map for my favorite game
8 years ago
I did follow the instructions yet loading a mod will bring that error.

not sure bro :(((
8 years ago
I get this error:

"Fastfile for zone 'mod' is out of date (version 387, expecting 473)"

Loading Project Thor/Nova Six etc with this mod.

im not sure about protject thor just follow the instructions and it shold work. But nova six dosent have support for game_mod yet.

Double Post Merge: May 24, 2016, 11:36:01 am
I didn't check, but Iv'e uninstalled, and deleted the BO1 folder in steamapps, gonna re download thor & mod files now.

Will make sure MP is installed.

Double Post Merge: May 19, 2016, 06:01:31 pm
Well that was a waste of an 11GB download, exactly the same :/ .

No one has answered which I copy over last, the MOD files or the Thor files, the mod files require 5 overwrites, the Thor files 10, is that right?

If I copy over the mod files last, I get the following error message :-

Btw ur getting those errors because u were replacing the iwd from game_mod

(Image removed from quote.)

If I copy over the Thor files & folder last, I get the following error message :-

Here is my folder structure, in case it helps.

MP is definitely installed.

Double Post Merge: May 24, 2016, 11:37:20 am
Failed
8 years ago
Take the iwd and ff and rename both to mod then run no bomods.bat and run the mod in game.
8 years ago
I didn't check, but Iv'e uninstalled, and deleted the BO1 folder in steamapps, gonna re download thor & mod files now.

Will make sure MP is installed.

Double Post Merge: May 19, 2016, 06:01:31 pm
Well that was a waste of an 11GB download, exactly the same :/ .

No one has answered which I copy over last, the MOD files or the Thor files, the mod files require 5 overwrites, the Thor files 10, is that right?

If I copy over the mod files last, I get the following error message :-

If I copy over the Thor files & folder last, I get the following error message :-

Here is my folder structure, in case it helps.

MP is definitely installed.

Simpely put all the game_mod files in your bo root then make a folder called mods name a folder inside mods whatever put your project Thor iwd and ff rename both to mod
8 years ago
Se2dev ported radiant over for black ops.  There called linker mod and are not relased yet
8 years ago
where am i supose to put the linker mod files? tried bin tried luncher tried the bo root derectory dosen´t work :((
8 years ago
Like lilrifa send me his http://pastebin.com/4xnXLC6M so i added the code to my zombie_theater.gsc and started my black ops but nothing happend he told me i had to write a fuction to get players and loop througt them then thread it so if enyone can help me do that that whold be nice :)
8 years ago
So how do i find the origin angles becuse if i wanna add perks they need to be somewhere and i need thoose i saw in no mans land only work progress post https://gyazo.com/44b46c1c571f7a319203ad1d9adde7f1 u can see it says origin angles
8 years ago
Nice Mod bro

Double Post Merge: October 22, 2015, 05:56:06 pm
where is the download buttom i wanna download it :(
9 years ago
Does this work for maya 8.5 and where do i paste my .py file?
9 years ago
So im making a mod for my black ops 1 whit some custom weapons and stuff but my question is can enyone help me put out lets say phd flopper on kino der toten or nact der rise or something detailed help is is appreciated :) thanks.
9 years ago
Loading ...