or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gympie6

wtf do you want me to say? That i have not gotten answers on certain posts i have posted and left for months? Sometimes i take down my posts because i figure out the problem myself or i find a tut online somewhere. I have the right to do so m8 and if UGX allowed me to i would Delete the post rather then say no one gave me an answer or i have solved it. Technically you can mark your own posts rn but thats besides the point...my point is i have a right to do so and if you can handle that then idk what to tell you. It's also a pretty stupid reason to not help someone but it's your choice.

Ive stated this already but whatever

You don't get it do you? Why would you not share a post with someone, look even if the post doesn't get you any answers it doesn't mean you don't get one and besides if there is a solution for one of your problems how about making a link to the topic that is already giving you the answer?

This forum is about helping people not stealing information and give it to a secret service if I have to talk childish to let you understand this.

If you have a solution you can post it in the topic you were asking for it. I doesn't have to be 3000 words or something. It can also be short and when people are asking for it you explain with more words how you solved it.

I also have posted with where no-one answered the question but that doesn't mean I have to remove it am I?
I could remove the post asking if someone knows how to let japanese soldiers do banzai interactions in zombiemode.
Even if the post is unsolved it can tell the reader what someone did before and maybe the reader knows how to solve it.
6 years ago
So i want a specific track or Music to play during the hellhound rounds. Does anyone know how to do it?

Last answer I am going to give you, make a soundtrack for the hellhounds, convert it to cod.
Make a soundallias filename.gsc in your soundallias folder. Openup that file, add your soundtrack
And give it the same name reference as the hellhound round sound.

After you have done that add your file to the mod.
When I am home I am going to give you full details about how to do that...
Or should I keep it like this because you remove details from your own posts?
6 years ago

Why the fuck would you remove a post? That is the same as me removing an answer that's not 100% the solution.
The post is not even solved so why would you even do that? I am not going to help anymore.
6 years ago
Hello There,

first off I have to tell you I don't know anything about modding.

I'd like to change how Zombie Health increases. I've found "ai_calculate_health()" located in the gsc file of the map but how can i apply this to the WaW stock maps?

Thanks in advance
Timo

You guys are thinking to much, just go to _zombiemode.gsc and scroll down to this:

6 years ago
When I start my map (which has no lights) some texture points become red .....
I use the worldspawn settings of der riese.
I leave photos attached, can I solve?
*Do not pay attention to the yellow writing at the top left*
(Image removed from quote.)

Did you place a reflection probe in that room?
6 years ago
Ok so I did everything you said, but the heads are invisible in asset manager and in game.

wait, asset manager you mean asset viewer?

If they are also invisible in asset viewer you did something wrong.
when you open their xmodel with notepad you should do this for example,
replace the that green marked area with zombie eyes:

They should like this in asset viewer, if it does not you did something wrong.

(I leave this answer open for people to learn more about changing materials in an xmodel.)

Double Post Merge: August 11, 2018, 09:17:11 pm
  Hey, sorry for the late replies, but I got everything working perfectly. Thank you for your help

Heeeey nice job!!  :)
Can you post in-game screenshots here I am curious how it looks like :)
6 years ago
it seems when round five starts all the round sounds stop playing and it's really bothering me because the map is so close to being done. I have added DUKIP AW Hud and idk if I messed something up while doing it or if it's something else.

If something like that stops playing it seems like another song is blocking the roundsound.
Maybe you activated a Easteregg song?

I don't know if you have custom round sounds but if so can you show me how you done it?
I also have custom round sounds in my mod.
6 years ago
hi guys
do you have any idea about this I can't run my map in the game  :'(
(Image removed from quote.)

If you are going to compile your mod you need to check these settings first:

You can btw remove the HumorMod from your mods you don't need it.

After that try it again, if you still have this problem I will help you solve it.
6 years ago
I know this may seem like an odd question, but is it possible to get the old flesh colored zombies from Nacht and Verruckt? If so, is it also possible to get the old sound effects too? I think they are way more scary than the Der Riese style zombies.

okeey uhhmm, I couldn't find the verruckt zombies but I think I can reproduce the way how they make these zombies.

Openup your assetviewer and look for this: char_ger_honorgd_head
make copies of the heads you want and open it up with notepad in the raw/xmodel folder.

Search for "eye" and replace that material(mtl) with this: mtl_char_ger_nazizombie_eyes

Then go to raw/xmodelalias and search for this: char_ger_honorgd_zombieheadalias
copy that file to your mod/xmodelalias, there you can change the headmodels with the headmodels you have made.

After you have saved it openup your modbuilder and add these xmodels there.

*Optimal*
Then after you have done that go to raw/characters folder and copy char_ger_honorguard_zombies & char_ger_honorguard2_zombies to your mod in the characters folder. If you don't have the folder in your mod make one.

In these two files you can change the clothing. Sorry I am not going to explain how that works, the best thing to do is to look at other files to get knowledge over them. (also add these xmodels to the modbuilder if you are going to use them)

for the sound I can't give you a answer, I hope these files are implemented in the game but not sure if this is true.
You can find the references in the raw\soundaliases folder.

I think that the sounds are the same btw xD
6 years ago
I just raised the mantle clip about twice it's height higher and no luck :( Is there some sort of file or xanim that i may be missing that uses those mantle and mount clips?

I remember you have to make the clip on one half of your obstacle and the other half going into the air.
If it doesn't work how about adding some width?
6 years ago
If a zombie is shot near another zombie there is a chance he gets mad.
When it happens he goes running/sprinting.

To fix this issue there is one line of code needed to fix that.

change this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if( level.round_number > 3 )
    {
        zombies = getaiarray( "axis" );
        while( zombies.size > 0 )
        {
            if( zombies.size == 1 && zombies[0].has_legs == true )
            {
                var = randomintrange(1, 4);
                zombies[0] set_run_anim( "sprint" + var );                      
                zombies[0].run_combatanim = level.scr_anim[zombies[0].animname]["sprint" + var];
            }
            wait(0.5);
            zombies = getaiarray("axis");
        }

}
in to this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if( level.round_number > 3 )
    {
        zombies = getaiarray( "axis" );
        while( zombies.size > 0 )
        {
            if( zombies.size == 1 && zombies[0].has_legs == true && zombies[0].boss == false)
            {
                var = randomintrange(1, 4);
                zombies[0] set_run_anim( "sprint" + var );                      
                zombies[0].run_combatanim = level.scr_anim[zombies[0].animname]["sprint" + var];
            }
            wait(0.5);
            zombies = getaiarray("axis");
        }

}
In the boss script when the boss is spawned at this somewhere:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
self.boss = true;
6 years ago
yeah steam is getting worse and worse, to buy call of duty ghosts or black ops 2 is at the full price of the games when they first came out. i mean bo2 and ghosts are too old to be 60$. so steam really sucks now.

It's not steam but Activision, if you want to buy a dlc on the xbox they ask the full price for it.
6 years ago
The official game when it comes out, maybe.  As long as it isn't just passed call of duties copied.  But wait, Black ops 4 is a complete copy of the Chinese Call Of Duty Online.

LMAO!!! :lol:
6 years ago
Hi! I recently added the mantle texture and it doesn't seem to work. (http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Mantles) Nothing shows up, and I'm wondering what certain files are used to make the mantle work. This could be related to the bipod deployable weapon issue as well, because that doesn't work either. I saw on nazi_zombie_seelow and other certain zombie maps, it allows to mantle and mount. I've been stuck on this issue for a while so if anyone can help with any info, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Mantle is like climbing on a brush or over it.
This is what I did for example:
6 years ago
I was finally able to bring my pc online, so I tried getting the Black Ops mod tools from Steam... But guess what!  The assholes at Steam deleted to files.  I really wanted them.  But like Steam, They screwed me over like everyone else.

6 years ago
Loading ...