or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gympie6

My mistake if I knew you were still active I would’ve just asked the major differences. What sets your apart? Is it more stable than Harry’s were? I appreciate it! I apologize for the randomness of my other post. Glad to see a pack still available for the perks. Nice job!
Actually there is almost no difference between mine and his, I still had Harry's files from version 5.2.0 but he removed every download link from the internet.
During the Covid lockdown I had some free time and choose to rebuild the Black Ops Perks, I fixed all the issues I saw from his latest version and made a new release.
Kept it simple without the models in the raw folder.

localized_common.ff's are almost never used so I give them the option to use this name and to use localized_MAPNAME.ff and MAPNAME_patch.ff files.
5 months ago
Did someone mention Harry's Perks >:D

Really though, nice job, I may one day switch over, but I pretty much have backups of much of the stuff from over the years, well up until 2017 when I made the backup, a lot of what I had is gone from after that. I enjoy harry's set and ease of use, idk from what I'm aware Harry's downloads are no longer available?

Started working toward it today and have most of it working [NOT THAT I CAN SHARE IT] :/ But I will soon have HarryBo21's Perks 5.0.0 Modified to work RAW Put together for map building! I have the perks working and more than half of the vending machines show up, so in their stead I'm placing the correct xmodels. I don't want to use the 3.07 RAW so I'm not.

Update:
NOT USING THE PATCH OR LOCALIZE

All perk machines have a model/appearance except Widows Wine.

All Perks working and Wonderfizz, again except Widows Wine.

HarryBo21's Perks 5.0.0 RAW, Success. ish. I wanted Widows Wine to work but I don;t have the model, will figure something out later.
Oke? :confused-smiley:, Goodluck! :+1:  
5 months ago
We are going to try something else, can you update the hintstrings like I did here below? Don't use '&' for now, just follow this.

If you still don't see the trigger hintstring then it could be that the trigger is too much placed inside the clip.
7 months ago
So the trigger doesn't show up as undefined... I can still buy the debris for 3000, the custom text just doesn't come up... here are my files...

(Image removed from quote.)

(and incase the pictures don't work...)

https://imgur.com/4VhjZn9
https://imgur.com/4Aebijy
https://imgur.com/Ul9LEG6

I have checked the file where this cost is defined but it does not need any extra configurations so what you have is fine.
The only suggestion I can give are:

1. Have you also compiled the map? The zombie.str only gets updated after compiling the map.
2. Are the KVP's alright in Radiant?
7 months ago
I think that it has something todo with the trigger, if the string cannot be found you will get something like: 'undefined string'.
That is here not the case.

If you're wondering how you probably setup this you can look at these screenshots.

7 months ago
You need to search for 'Riser' or 'Chaser' spawners for information.
Here is a helpful topic I have found: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripting/11/riser-zombie-help/364
7 months ago
The problem is that the flogger file is not loaded inside your mod.

You need to do the following:

Initialize the .gsc file via MAPNAME.gsc

To be sure, add the file to your mod and build it with the modbuilder.

I hope this helps. :)
7 months ago
the download link is useless upgrade a new post please;)
There is nothing wrong with this download link?
7 months ago
Welcome back! :)
7 months ago
Bro included a full-ass tutorial with screenshots :o
i actually can't thank you enough Gympie, you've helped me beyond anything or anyone else related to WaW modding! you'll definitely be the 1st and main priority of my Credits if i ever get to releasing a map lol. Thanks again m8, Maybe I'll just message you this time if it works or not! :ok_hand:
You're welcome! :)
9 months ago
hi hi Gympie, didn't know where else to ask but i had a kinda basic question to ask.
when you replace sounds from a Soundalias, do the sounds need to be in a Custom Folder when you call them from the Soundalias? or will it work if i just place my sounds in the same location as the ones I'm trying to replace with the same name and all? Because ive quite literally tried, replacing plenty of sounds and locations from DLC_Share, but nothing worked.. I just can't find any other information on this subject and thought I'd ask you. Sorry in advance i know this is the wrong place to ask :-
Hi @ghetto_wizzz :),

It depends on what you're trying to do. I hope these screenshots will help you understand,
I have added 'streamed' audio files which can be placed inside my mod. Look at the directory where the audio files are located:

"sound/subzero_sound/frostp"
This must be same as in your soundalias file.

An alternative way is not using streamed soundaliasses.

Look at the first screenshot to see the directory where these perk jingles and stings are located.

This is how I add my soundalias to the modbuilder:

If you still have troubles, checkout this tutorial which explains it perfectly: Optimizing Your Custom Audio

9 months ago
also called it in mod.csv
nothing happend
I think you didn't follow all the steps?:
1. Drag the weapon files into: 'MODNAME/weapons/sp'
2. Add the lines from the mod.csv to your modbuilder.
3. Add your weapon file name to '_zombiemode_weapons'
4. Add your weapon file name to '_dlc3'

Ingame you can use this command: `give WEAPONFILENAME`

9 months ago
no its just me that i didnt copy pasted the "preedited Sniperbolt's scripts" folder into mapname/maps  
Goodjob tho !
1+
Glad you figured it out! :)
Thanks and have fun!
9 months ago
suddently, all custom model textures went black as if they were missing. I've already imported custom models successfully before without any problems.
Did you by mistake remove the images or materials? If so I am afraid you have to re-add them.

If it only happens in-game it could be the images are missing from your mod folder?
10 months ago
Loading ...