or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GKID7891

*insert obvious comic sans joke here*

Comic Sans menu mod?  :troll:

I would like to create a MLG zombie mod and replace game over/ritual music with Remove Kebab, Darude Dank Storm and other meme melodies :P
8 years ago
Wish you good luck Harry, IMO you shouldn't abandon UGX completely, give it a break until you feel well enough to come back. Wish you the best, cheers!  ;)

Anybody who harass someone here on the forum should be banned immediately. There should be a zero tolerence policy for harassment here unless there is one already.
8 years ago
I would like to see Origins ported over and add some of the BO series, MW series and AW weapons to be used as weapon kits in zombies. Would be nice if dual wield was added to the game for the handguns.
8 years ago
Anyway, more seriously, It would be awesome to get this "Radiant Black Edition" working on Waw  :nyan:
(because of the features, like realtime light rendering)

Not sure if the IW 3.0 in WaW supports realtime light rendering.

Watched some YT videos of the tools, this will be amazing for the community and I can't wait to create custom maps and servers for this game  :D I hope someone will port the BO1/BO2 maps into Black Ops 3.
8 years ago
Cool  :) What tools do you need to port a gun between the games? Thinking about porting WaW/Bo1/BO2 weapons into BO3 when the BO3 tools will be released.
8 years ago
Watched TheRelaxingEnd's playthrough :) Nice work done here  ;D Anybody here excited for the BO3 mod tools?
8 years ago
Loading ...