or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GKID7891

Ah great, so I need to extract every single xmodel then? :P :S
7 years ago
The weapons appear to miss some of their components (notably the barrels and the stock) when I load them into Maya :P I extract the guns when I'm holding them (picking and extracting the models with the most joints)

Occurs on the AK12, ARX-160, Lynx and the NA-45... These are either missing their stock or barrel ???
7 years ago
1. Sometimes Wraith can be used to extract sounds :)
2. I saw one somewhere once but i cant actually get to the site anymore sadly
3. There should be tutorials here on UGX about this

1. Okay, is there any limitations on supported games?

2. Let's hope someone can write a guide for that here, one day :)

3. Yeah, just found one. Basically copy the existing weapon file, but just add "_upgraded" to it(?)

Do you know if anybody here have experimented with dual rendering?
7 years ago
Have some questions regarding modding.

• Which programs to use to extract weapon sounds? I'd appreciate links to commonly used programs :)
  • Is there any guide for porting dual wields/make pistols dual wield for Black Ops 3?
  • How to make a PaP-ed version of a ported weapon?

Programs installed already: Lime/Lemon, Wraith, Maya 2016 w/necessary plug-ins and the T7 conversion rigs.
7 years ago
Is the model itself equipped with  attachments? Have you tried to delete them in Maya?
7 years ago
Good to know, I have ripped out the models I need for my own project so I would need to manually edit every single anim from MWR/IW to look OK?
7 years ago
Ok :) Well, I guess Raven have a different rig than Treyarch's
7 years ago
Hmm, that definitely looks weird :P I'm no expert with Maya, but you're using MWR anims for it?
7 years ago
Pictures, please?
7 years ago
Yeah, I realised that when I exported the AK-12, ASM1 and the other weapons I wanted. Also found it funny that things from MW3 are loaded into memory in campaign (notably the Stinger missile, Javelin missile and RPG-7)
7 years ago
Oops, I meant the EPM3 ofcourse :P Alright, thanks :)
7 years ago
Just starting on my modding project for BO3 and I can't find the file names for these AW weapons.

• AE-4
  • Ohm
  • EPM-3
7 years ago
The folder for xanims should be xanim_export and you would need a folder with the name of your gun (viewmodels -->m1911).
7 years ago
Did you remembered to export them as "xanim_BIN" files? ;)
7 years ago
Loading ...