or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GimmeaHotdog

hey dude i still cant get ur map to work do u have anymore ideas to fix it  or no just asking sorry m8  :D :D
8 years ago
i guess i cant play this map i think i tryed everything that i could do rip  :'( :'( :'( but i guess i will keep trying   :) :) :D
8 years ago
hey man i love ur map but it keeps crashing and i have t4m installed so idk what to do :'( :'(
8 years ago
yes downloading now thx for the map m8 im hyped  :D :D
8 years ago
this map mested up my waw :'( :'( :'(
8 years ago
me too m8 pls fix
8 years ago
im so hyped for this map :D :D :D :D
8 years ago
hi ping this maybe a stupid question but are u going to be changing the zombie models or no?  sorry
8 years ago
im so excited for this map. ping u are so great at making custom zombies maps   :D :D :D :D  :) :)
8 years ago
can u maybe fix the link pls i want to play this map it lokks like fun :D :D :D :D
8 years ago
im just asking this maybe a stupid question but is it only going to be the tranzit crew or is there going to be different like a charector from nuketown or like mob of the dead or from orgins just asking m8 and i love ur map it is so much fun :D :D :D
8 years ago
this map looks really nice cant wait to play it :D :D :D :D
8 years ago
im just asking this maybe a stupid question but is it only going to be the tranzit crew or is there going to be different like a charector from nuketown or like mob of the dead or from orgins just asking m8 and i love ur map it is a blast :D :D :D
8 years ago
its here great looking map too  :D :D
8 years ago
Loading ...