or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GimmeaHotdog

This mod is amazing, great work. Also, not sure if this is just me but for some reason some of the zombies don't seem to have all of the equipment, like granades, canteens, knifes etc.. I only end up seeing the normal models and ones with helmets and hats.  I also have a quick question do you know if you will maybe end up adding the captin hats and bloody bandages like seen in the downfall campagin mission? Just cause I think it would look amazing. Thanks again for this amazing mod and I can't wait to see what else you end up adding next.  Keep up the great work <3 :)
3 years ago
This map is fantastic, outstanding work my man :D :D . 
5 years ago
this actually looks really amazing i cant wait to play it dude nice work my man   :D :D :D :D :D
6 years ago
this map looks really amazing, fantastic work dude and i cant wait to play it  :D :D
6 years ago
this map looks so amazing and i cant wait to see what it will look like when its finished and keep up the fantastic work my man  :D :D :D
6 years ago
i'm sorry for asking but do u know when it will come out just wondering  :) :D
6 years ago
the map looks amazing. Great job :D
6 years ago
such a fantastic map and i luv it so much :D :D
6 years ago
this map looks fantastic cant wait to try it now :D :D
6 years ago
fantastic work my man and i just have 1 question do u know if ur going to do a mwr version? cause it would be so awesome and have a good day   :D :D :D
6 years ago
map looks awesome cant wait for the release my man keep up the good work :D ;)
6 years ago
is coming out soon cause i really want to play it because it looks really fun  :D :D
7 years ago
this looks amazing my man can't wait to play it keep up the good work  :D :D
7 years ago
what a great map i love it so much and JV thanks for bring back the past u are a legend and keep up the amazing work my man  :D :D
7 years ago
i just have a question is anyone having a problem where ur game crashes after launching the verruckt map or is it just me  :) :D?
7 years ago
Loading ...