or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GartTheShart

:nyan:reaper every time i launche any thing it goes to half then goes back to the screen where the maps are and logfile 1 doesent work
That happens to me too, and my specific error is
Server script compile error
unknown function
player thread
maps\_zombiemode_perks::treasure_chest_give_weapon( box.weapon_string );
but i still have no idea how to fix it
7 years ago
I had the different error but same outcome, my error was about quick revive invincible. I did played on Der Berg and when the zombies gotten me down, one of them hit me and it was game over. Which that is something that you don't experience everyday. And I wonder on how to fix my error as well. I am sorry that I can't help you there, but I think it would've been best to download each original maps then reinstall this map pack. Although that is my guess.
The only original map i downloaded is nightclub, i can play the map on it's seperate mod, but not on the fortress mod. Also there is no place to download the original fortress map. Thanks for the suggestion though.
7 years ago
i can't play any of the maps in the map pack, every time i try to load into one, i get this,
Server script compile error
unknown function
player thread
maps\_zombiemode_perks::treasure_chest_give_weapon( box.weapon_string );

How do i fix this?
7 years ago
I'm wondering what the progress is on the maps not working for some people, don't get my wrong i greatly appreciate you trying to fix this for those like me, i'm just curious and i dont mean to sound so sorry if i did.
8 years ago
so i can't play single player. Like i get into the menu and there's no start button i don't know if it's a game problem for its just me but it's annoying and it just means i can't play it by myself or with friends. =(
Same thing happens to me
8 years ago
i would love for you to make the map more challenging i beat it in 7 rounds, also i LOVE the weapons and everything else :)
8 years ago
its probably me being dumb but im stuck on the part where you open the box and i can only find 3 radios :-\
8 years ago
Loading ...