or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gamer9294

Yes there is a limit, I believe they are listed alphabetically, so if you want a texture to show name it so it will show up (e.g. begin the material name with 'a' or whatever).

okay, yeah i see that it begins with A and will end on somewhere with S or maybe few more.

but i have a texture with begin the name with the Z for example but it does not appear in the texture box in radiant ?

most i delete some textures or what can i do to fix it ?

thanks for quick replay :)

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
Hello everyone,

i have a small question about the textures in radiant.exe

i'm porting textures into the radiant that i can used them but,

is there a limit on it ?

because i have alot of textures ported into codwaw around 200 textures, but when i check (example: )

the water section of the textures normal there are around 20, 25 water textures now i have 8 textures,

is that because that i have to many textures ported ?

also because when i port a texture into codwaw radiant then sometimes they will not appear in the texture box ?

i hope that anyone can help me.

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
Hello Deer2014,

i see that you have something that not possible is what i think, in the description can you see about the settings: example: fov_inner, fov_outer, etc

but about the:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
fov_outer

that can't be larger then
Code Snippet
Plaintext
  and then the

Code Snippet
Plaintext
fov_inner

is what i the most time do:

Code Snippet
Plaintext

Code Snippet
Plaintext
primary_spot
is if you want to have shadows,  like that zombies walking and the light are above of them then you can see the shadow of the zombie.

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
Add the name of the viewhands you are using in the weapon files too under 'handmodel'.

okay here can you see that i have it done but the same effect with the first pictures that i have show here :)

thank you for reply back :)

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
Stevies right, I did the exact same as he says

It works fine

My guess is you haven't tested what I said at all, and you are just assuming what you wrote here. I assure you it works fine if you do what I said.

okay but how can i do that then ?

thanks for reply back :)

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
It will work for all players, as long as you don't put WAW viewhands in the weapon files. I also have separate viewhands for all 4 players and it works fine.

okay you mean that you have for each player a other viewhands ?   and i use custom viewhands from black ops 1.

i have for the last year never used the waw hands xD :D

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
Add the name of the viewhands you are using in the weapon files too under 'handmodel'.

thanks for quick reply back :)

yes but that works only this for the other players will it not work because they have a other viewhands then the first player.

and the attachments does then not working :(

but thanks for reply back and i hope that you know about this problem :D

thanks

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
hello everyone,

i have a question Please read this :)

i will like have this in my map from the map: Call of The Dead map.

the characters and the viewhands.

but now i have the xmodels ported to waw and now is my question:

i have also different weapons from mw1 and bo1 etc.

but if i have for each player a viewhands look like from the call of the dead map.

then my weapons does not working good anymore.

because the attachments will show all on the weapons.

i know that _loadout.gsc and the weapon file  ("handmodel")  the same name most have like  as a example:  viewhands_black_kit.

but when it is differents from the 2 files,  then the attachments does not working good ?
as example:

loadout.gsc:      viewhands_black_kit
weapon file:      viewhands_desert_opfor

then the attachments does not work.

i have er a image that you can see that all attachments showing when i have the gun.

example:   b23r  on the picture has only the gun - >   Not silencer and red dot sight that i have disabled.

sorry for my bad english and i hope that anyone can help me with this problem.

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
hello,

have you new zone also added into yourmapname.gsc ?

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
maybe because the lighting settings ?  in your worldspawn from "entity" box (when you press N on your keyboard without nothing selected) in radiant.exe ?

and your building is the roof not "caulk" texture ?

or maybe your light in worldspawn "entity" box is to light but that will nothing to do with that.

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
okay thanks, 

yes that can possible because the targetnames into the prefabs from the models ?

or maybe that the perks going to old scripts searching and you using the new one :D maybe can that possible,

i think try it out :)

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
okay that is really bad man,

i have also the same problem.

that sometimes i get one hit and i'm in laststand or die.

i fixed my problem:

because the problem come from the phd-flopper with the new script with about the health.

when i get a hit from a zombie then my health will be from 260 to 200,  when i get later again a hit from zombies from 260 health to 40 (included dog hit) on that point that i throw a grenade or throw a mortar or something else that can hit my self and i have phd-flopper and juggernog perk

then my health will be 40 because that i get a hit from my self with a grenade, mortar wunderwapon (eletric weapon from waw),  or eletric traps.

that was the point from me with the glitch error from phd-flopper.

maybe try something what you have the last thing changed in your map maybe will that the problem.

but i don't know if you using black ops 1 perks like phd-floppr.

i hope that this a little bit help.

and sorry about my bad english.

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
i have tested and it works the Endgame... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrZXxzcAuJM

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
I did compile now without the connect paths and still got error

and what will it do when you have few pathnodes in your map ?    or compile a other map then from a Script Placer and when it has made then compile the map without any change in the map self.

maybe will that work,  a test map making ?

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
The only problem with this theory is that there is no pathnodes in map

okay have you also tried to compile your map without selected  "Connect paths"   the point is that you say that you have not pathnodes then in the compiler (Launcher.exe)  is not needed to "connect paths"  function.

maybe will that works ?

best regards,
Gamer9294
10 years ago
Loading ...