or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gamer9294

I have played the map quite a bit and I noticed one bug that if fixed would be nice. When you try to trade in a field order point for 500 points it won't let you and I didn't know if it was just me being dumb or if it was indeed a bug and I thought I would let you know. Otherwise nicely made map and really fun to play.

thank you man,  thanks to let me know about the bug ;)

I will check it out later :)

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
hi guys, I have played this map and here is a gameplay video ;)  thanks for this great map to play :D

Youtube videos belong in Youtube-section -HitmanVere

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
Hey I was wondering if you gave it a try yet! I gave you a big spot in the credits section btw. Thanks again for all your help! the sound design is a direct result of your help  :D

yes I will play it agains later ;)  and yeah I have seen it thank you very much  8)

no problem man you welcome :)

I have also made a gameplay video that will coming soon around 1 a 2 days ;)

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
hi man,

I have played this map for few hours with a friend and it is amazing map :D very good details, effects, ambiance sounds etc good job man keep it up ;)

Best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
Wait with a weapon file it STILL goes through the floor? Well that means that your house has no collisions or anything which I don't see how exactly that is possible. Can I see the script?

sorry for a late reply, I have tried few more times and now it seems to work with the weapon file.

exactly what my fault is that I don't have setup the weapon file correct and I used a script to throw the model xD
but now I use the weapon file to throw it and locate the model then.

thank you for commenting back.

I have a question if I get a problem can I ask you for help if that is possible and when you have time then of course :)

thank you guys for helping me. ;)

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
Pretty sure that launch( x,y,z ); is dependent on a velocity not an origin. Thats all I can help with though haha

okay how does that work velocity ?

If you want it to just move in an arch like it is a "throw", you can get an end origin and check out the function "fake_physicslaunch" in _zombiemode_utility. If you want it to bounce, I would consider using a weapon file or something else because yes you can script it but it would take a while to script the physics perfectly.

okay yeah I have earlier tested with a weapon file but,  with the weapon thing is it also going through the ground and houses etc :(

but I use now triggers to check if the model is touching one of the triggers.

and it works fine.

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
Why would you not just use MoveTo and make the end position be where you want it to land? Or use MoveGravity and set the amount of time it moves to the amount of time it will take the model to fall down where you want it to fall with the velocity you enter?

thank you for the comment. ;)

I hope that it is  so easy  :( but not,  what I mean is that if I throw a smoke grenade into a house (kinda of marker grenade to bring something to the smoke grenade) then the position will be into the house but then when the model is falling down it is going through the house :(

the only problem is that by MoveGravity that the model is going through all surface type of brushes and patches.

and I don't want models going through houses or other things :)

sorry for my bad english.

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
Hello guys,

I have a question ?

if some one can help me with this problem.

I'm trying to get a model working that is falling out of the sky and it works now the problem is that the model is going through walls and floors ? it will not blocking or have a little bounce effect on it but it is still falling down to no where :(

I have tried multiple times with different functions:

* movegravity()
- works but model is going through the floors or walls, all the brushes (also tried with Solid() function) but not working.

* moveto()
- same as movegravity function it will going through the walls and floors to the end target of the vector (x,y,z)

* launch()
- not working,  unkown function error in codwaw ? this is what I have on the launch code:
ent = model
marked_position = location where it needs to go, it has: (x, y, z)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
ent launch((marked_position));
Code Snippet
Plaintext
ent launch(marked_position);
but the both does not work, I get the same message.

* PhysicsLaunch()
- this works as well as the movegravity function but when I used this function my models that is falling down are dissappeared but they don't going through the floors and walls that I want :)
in the console it says:

Failed to create Physic model 'model_name' .

but after I created a physic file and a phys_collmap, I get still the error and the model is still dissappeared. :(

and the strange thing is that custom model imported from another cod game does well work with the PhysicsLaunch function and the custom model doesn't have a physic and phys_collmap, but when I'm trying to use a world at war model then I get the console message with that it failed to create.

also is PhysicsLaunch function required in a level thread instead of thread ?

example:

I want that if I'm into a building and the model is falling down, it most not possible that the model is going through the building.

I hope that any one can help me with this problem that will be very great :)

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
hi man,

do you have also tested with:

codwawlanfixed.exe  file that will reduce the problems and make it more possible to play lan.

I got the same problem when I want to play with friends on my LAN network.

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
nice tutorial man good job ;)

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
Hi all.

So I was wondering if it's possible to add a hidden song to a custom zombies map.

And if so...how?

Thanks.

Hi man,

yes that is possible, you can check my video out maybe that will help you :)

I have made this video to make it easier to use custom songs / sounds in your custom zombie maps :)

also how you need to import the custom sounds / songs into world at war ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v02mCfx0h4Q - part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8zOINWP5hE - part 2

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
hi man,

I have a question ?

do you have a reflection_probe cube in your map (the green cube) and maybe in that room from your picture?

maybe the radius of light I think ?  try moving it and compile your map again to see if there will be differents.

sorry for my bad english.

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
hi man,

I have also made a video how you know need to make sound or song playing by a trigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v02mCfx0h4Q  - Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8zOINWP5hE - Part 2

I hope that it will help you out of the problem.

in the video I will show you how you need to convert the sound file and where you need to place them and also I have a simple script made that you can use it.

I will explain all that in the video and maybe more ;)

Best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
Tons of fun and trolls me and my friends did on your map man. Great job.

thank you man ;)

I LOVE this map! My only problem with it is that I find it odd how it seems that the creator expected, (if he did) that a solo player could make it all the way to the box and power by himself when you have to survive rounds to open one door and then the other doors are quite pricy. Thats just my opinion though.  :) :D

thank you man,  maybe changing some difficulty will help maybe more. :)

Nice map, but can you update the MEGA link and so that it includes the decryption key? because otherwise we cant use the link. Thanks.

okay very strange on my side it is working fine but I will renew it again the mega link and hope this time it will work :)

thank you for the comment guys :)

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
This map is AMAZING with 4 people! I played with my 3 other friends and we had a blast

nice to hear it man, thanks ;)

best regards,
Gamer9294
8 years ago
Loading ...