or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - galal mehrez

and i have suggestions you should add gums and attachments that you can put to your guns that would be so cool
7 years ago
this map is really good but i found a bug i know its a beta but i will tell you this bug to help you know what to fix when you pap and you have mulekick and you have 3 guns the gun that you are holding will disaper when you take the paped gun and you will have only 2 guns then i was sad when i lost my ppsh  :'(  :( but other then that this map is really good and i changed in the codes the perk limit to 20 bec. i wanted all perks but it doesnt all apper in the hud does that have anything to do with the mulekick bug oh and fireworks doesnt work that will when i double paped the acidgat to get fireworks it shoted only one time with raygun mark 2 it killed some zombies but not a good amount fireworks is acting wierd i think you should buff it
7 years ago
I know all this mods/maps I have them is there anything other then that because I don't know why but I really love create a class kind of things
7 years ago
Hey guys can you guys tell if there is any map or mod that you know that you can in it choose a class or gun that you will start with in call of duty world at war zombies if there is then replay with its name or link thx :)

Double Post Merge: June 06, 2017, 06:45:17 pm
I meant cod waw not was auto correction did that
7 years ago
when i try to lunch BO_Mods it gave me this error assertion c:\users\se2dev\documents\github\linker_mod\components\game_mod\.../shared/utility.h(31): *opcode==0xe8 so can you tell me hot to fix that
7 years ago
Loading ...