or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - galal mehrez

omg i played abit of this map and got to only one world and to the hub of the portals (because i was busy being amazed at everything and died) and this map is amazing it just has only one problem....its not youtuber friendly the house with the portraits of nudes in it needs to be removed or replased with something els if you want youtubers to play it so i think you should update it because i think this map would get really populer its really good and i want to see youtubers playing it also i like alot how you made it its like 4 or 5 maps in one (not sure how many because i havent played all of it) and the download is only almost 300mb too for me this is one of the top favorite maps of all time thats your first zombie map too i am amazed and i will surely get to playing it again soon this is a master piece :+1: :)
5 years ago
you said you wanted suggestens i guess start with putting custom weapons and perks in this map and maybe a very cool special or normal or wonder weapon from your own imaginagin
5 years ago
Will this need game_mod? Because it doesn't work on cracked games
5 years ago
Is it possible to raise your IQ?
Ouch that burn is going to hurt you 
5 years ago
No it isn't.
LOL nvm it didn't want to work at first 
6 years ago
the trick is to not be a thieving pikey and buy the 10 year old game that is up for sale for like $5 in hundreds of places...
Where can I find the game with this cost and can it be sent to Egypt? 
6 years ago
Is there a possibility for you to make a legacy version for this mod or is it impossible because game_mod doesn't work with cracked bo1
6 years ago
the satchel charge is the thing that breaks mulekick
6 years ago
you forgot to remove 500000 points so it could be 500 some weapons doesnt have any sounds and the m14 as the reloading of the m1 i think this is just somethings unfinished you can get tombstone on solo and it just get you back to life when you die but you wont have any weapons except the m1911 and you wont have any perks if you switch to your other weapon that you already have the satchel charge will disappear and you wont have it anymore and it will break mulekick so you wont and cant have a third weapon and the map over time gets slower and more laggy as time passes until the game stop responding and crash dont know if thats just my pc or because my game is cracked also normally cracked waw would only do problems with t4m maps
6 years ago
who asked you, and? :facepalm:
жаль, что я просто пытался помочь
6 years ago
Please add support for the Russian language. Otherwise, instead of letters in the menu of the eroglyphs. :-[
если это помогает первой кнопке всегда играть в соло, а вторая кнопка для курятника, я не думаю, что он сделает свою карту для других языков, извините за плохой язык, это было переведено с помощью Google переводчика
6 years ago
how to turn power on
the power switch is in the room after stamina up.....

Double Post Merge: August 24, 2018, 09:48:49 pm
The iw vending machines do not work for me do i need iw on my pc to run this map?
does quick revive work for if yes then just turn the power on and you will be able to get the perks and waw and iw are 2 completely separate games you don't need iw at all to buy perks
6 years ago
you should remove the minigun drop from gun game as it glitches the infinite ammo drop as when you get a minigun drop and take it and when you also take the infinite ammo drop after it when you get back to your normal gun the ammo will be finite
6 years ago
i found a bug when you break the helmet of the motd boss (i dont remember his name) if you shoot him with the shredder it crashes the game dont know if that happens with the other wonder weapons because i didnt try
6 years ago
Loading ...