or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - galal mehrez

Open the screenshots in a new tab to see them. Dont know why they aren't showing up normally
Ok that worked ty
4 years ago
What was the file you changed? I'm curious how you fixed jugg.
It was the zombie perk file I searshed for the jugg health line on it and found that it was 160 and I changed it to 250.... The zombie perk file is in the nazi_zombie_mix.iwd file you need to open the iwd file as zip then you would need to open the zombie perk file as a text file
4 years ago
these 2 screenshots are the whole map(:
The screen shots are broken
4 years ago
Are the snipers in the desert town area REALLY necessary?

That area itself is already pretty tough in regards to hoarding zombies due to the CQC layout - that in itself isn't a complaint. But it feels unfair to simultaneously have to juggle these enemies that can deal considerable damage from a distance that's hard to shoot back at while on the move, - made especially annoying by Jugg not providing as much additional health as it should - are pretty accurate, respawn frequently out of thin air mid round, and generally make the outdoor area of that section harder to survive in than it is already.
Don't worry I fixed jugg and contacted and sent the file to him when he sees it he will upload the fix
4 years ago
Hello today I bring you the Monopoly zombie map for world at war for those of you who can't run bo3 or don't own it but still wanted to play this amazing challenge map!

www.mediafire.com

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Features
Ported weapons (Bo1, Bo2, MW3
Black ops 1 perks
Chance Cards
Custom player model/viewhands
Custom hud
Detail

Credits
NGcaudle
Tom BMX
UGX
DUKIP
Rorke
Probably More Let me know If I missed you
I am excited after I finish the exams I am definitely going to play this good job on remaking it into waw
4 years ago
Thank you very much everyone for comment!

If you complete the soul boxes, you get a wonderful reward weapon. But you can finish the map without completing this part.

I was fighting for a long time against the limitations of the engine to get to shape this map as I wanted.For example, I had to convert a lot of bsp geometry into static models so as not to exceed the bsp limits. Therefore, I appreciate that you like it.

I haven't worked with scripts in a long time, but if someone help me with the changes that I have to implement to correct the juggernog, I can try to release a new version less difficult for solo players.
It's very easy you just need to change the number that jugg gives we I opened the file I found that it was set at 160 I changed it to 250 so I made it 5 hits for you to day like the normal in waw/bo1/2 (not 3 as in 3 it's 6)so if you want me to upload my changed file I could just need you email to send it to you
4 years ago
Hello its been a while since I last talked to you so I noticed a glitch not sure if it's only on my end but the extra health the jugg give you is less than it should be I die in like only 3 hits with it which means I only got one extra hit before death with jugg which is wrong as jugg is supposed to give you 3 extra hits not 1 (that's probably why I have left the map for these long and thought at the time that I was just bad and apparently it turns out cuz I die easily) and what makes me sure it's bugged not that a zombie double swiped me twice or something is that I opened the zombiesmode_perks file and found that jugg is written to give you 160 extra health only which I think should be 250 from what I remember
4 years ago
How do I open the pap room? I could not find any way to open it
4 years ago
These are the locations for the "secret room easter egg", shoot them in that order.

View at your own risk if you want to spoil the hunt for them.
https://imgur.com/a/W3tFBjj
Ok ty

Double Post Merge: April 24, 2020, 01:52:45 am
These are the locations for the "secret room easter egg", shoot them in that order.

View at your own risk if you want to spoil the hunt for them.
https://imgur.com/a/W3tFBjj
Ooooh now I know why u want able to see any skulls...... The problem is with my monitor like I would have to look very very closely to see them they hardly appear on my screen
4 years ago
Can you tell me plz where is the secret room? I shot the 3 small cup/can things and I got the mustang and Sally and activated the radio and I still can't find the room with the other perks and pap I already unlocked the power room that needs keys
4 years ago
Why a mega link? It's much slower than a mediafire link. If you don't like mega you can download it from the zombiemodding website directly.
LOL wdym 😂 mega is alot faster then media fire like media fire for some reason sometimes downloads on only 300 kb/s while mega demands to take the whole spped of your internet

4 years ago
damn right it would be amazing. needs to happen like this more often, becaue it would revamp the waw custom zombies community.
Exactly
4 years ago
Hello, today I bring you a recreation of the Monopoly zombie map from Black Ops 3 made by Kill Joy. This map isn't 100% the same as it features different weapons and players. Overall I plan to bring everything I can back from the original one but I am no scripter so I will be reaching out for help. I've taken some very early screen shots here for you I hope you enjoy.

(Image removed from quote.)

Features planned:
Custom Player (Lucifer)
waw, bo1, bo2, mw3 weapons
custom power up
bo1 perks
shootable ee
buyable ending
song
time gameplay
custom camos
That would be amazing as I watched Noah play it and it looked fun and as my pc can't handle bo3 it would be amazing to play it in waw
4 years ago
You won't have the ability to upgrade a weapon anymore if you go to pap in a dog round which is very annoying the only way I fix it is by going to pap again in a dog round and it would work again
4 years ago
                          Sinkhole (T4M)

Sinkhole is a 4 room, close quarters, and chaotic map. The map contains custom guns like the scavenger and the thundergun, it contains the 4 original perks, with the addition of stamin up, PhD, and deadshot. Also contains packapunch, but some weapons can not be packed.

Some weapons have been customized, like the automatic Ray Gun MKII.

This map is my first one ever, so it isn't anything super fancy.
mega.nz

Credits    

Raygun MKII - Harry BO21
                                                                                               Scavenger - Rorke
                                                                                                Thundergun - Rorke
                                                                                                 Famas, CZ75, perks, ect... - Rorke
                                                                                                Playtester - Chasr34

Big thanks to Cristian_M for doing the scavenger coding and almost all map coding.
                                                                                                  The map would't be anywhere near as good without it or good at all...

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)                                                                 

Double Post Merge: October 08, 2019, 05:23:53 am

A very minor set of errors in this map, but is in the process of being fixed, aside from that this version of the map is the final, only noticable error is the default weapon is available in the box (Famas didn't transition properly.)
 For some very weird reason I feel like I played this map before or at least something similar to it and I remember that it was a very old map
5 years ago
Loading ...