or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - fusorf

Hi everyone :)
I have searched everywhere for a method to extract textures from black ops 3, without sucess.
Could you help me with this ? I doubt it's impossible because I already have seen weapon ports and more.
Thanks !
8 years ago
Hi everyone :)
I would like to have a custom music to play instead of the first round start sound, at the begining of the game. Like a spawn music. (then the round sounds would play normally).

What would be the best way to do that ?
8 years ago
Hi eveyone, first, thank you for even clicking on the topic  :D I know logfiles are not fun to look at.

So earlier this day, my map ran just fine when I compiled it. But since my last changes (adding textures and foliage models), It no longers finishes compiling.

Also, ever since I loaded the map into Radiant to start working on it, I always had a ton of errors, but in the end the map launched so I told myself I would figure them out later.

I think this day has come xD

So, each error comes with it's 2000 twins so i'll just put some [...] when they repeat.

Spoiler: click to open...
CoD2Map v1.1 (c) 2002 Id Software Inc. / Infinity Ward
---- cod2map ----
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
D:\World At War Zombies\bin/main
D:\World At War Zombies\main\iw_27.iwd (60 files)
BlahBlahBlah...

File Handles:
----------------------
27018 files in iwd files
Loading map file D:\World At War Zombies\map_source\ronstreet_zombies.map
Map D:\World At War Zombies\map_source\ronstreet_zombies.map, Entity 0, Brush 3082: mirrored plane
Map D:\World At War Zombies\map_source\ronstreet_zombies.map, Entity 0, Brush 3084: mirrored plane

WARNING: node without a volume
node has 3 tiny portals
node reference point 885.06 815.00 5.00
[...]

finding triangle windings...
assigning primary lights...
splitting windings into lightable areas...
coalescing coincident windings...
removing occluded winding fragments...

ERROR: Texture repeats too many times.
In map D:\World At War Zombies\map_source\ronstreet_zombies.map on entity 0 brush 13352 at 2400 -929 25
[...]

ERROR: Lightmap coordinates don't change in at least one direction; try the LMAP or NATURAL buttons in the surface dialog.
In map D:\World At War Zombies\map_source\ronstreet_zombies.map on entity 0 brush 19871 at 14 -1207 73
[...]

Copying  D:\World At War Zombies\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena
     to  C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena
ERROR: L'accès au chemin d'accès 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena' est refusé.
Copying  D:\World At War Zombies\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
     to  C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
ERROR: L'accès au chemin d'accès 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd' est refusé.
Copying  D:\World At War Zombies\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
     to  C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
ERROR: L'accès au chemin d'accès 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena' est refusé.
Copying  D:\World At War Zombies\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
     to  C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
ERROR: L'accès au chemin d'accès 'C:\Users\Valentin\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd' est refusé.

ERROR: Lightmap coordinates don't change in at least one direction; try the LMAP or NATURAL buttons in the surface dialog.
In map D:\World At War Zombies\map_source\ronstreet_zombies.map on entity 0 brush 19871 at 15 -1207 73
[...]

finished in 730 seconds
finding sun shadow casters...
splitting large windings...
merging into concave windings...
fixing t-junctions...
tethering holes to their concave windings...
building lightmap groups...
assigning lightmaps...
finding index mapping and snapping vertices...

ERROR: surface 'kwai_terrain_grass_dark_patchy_blend2' is partially floating or needs to be aligned
In map D:\World At War Zombies\map_source\ronstreet_zombies.map on entity 0 brush 194 at 256 -153 0
[...]

triangulating all windings...
ERROR: TriangulateWindings failed on in map D:\World At War Zombies\map_source\ronstreet_zombies.map Entity 0 Brush 38281 at 165 882 0
code bug: triangulation failed!

Include 'winding.bin' from the cod2map directory in your bug report.

Thank you very much :)
8 years ago
Hello everyone ! :)
I am currently trying to port an old COD1 mp custom map called "Ronstreet". It was made by ronking.
So I decompiled the bsp to get a .map and loaded it into radiant

Then I realised I had to port the textures too. I extracted the .dds files form CoD1, converted them into .iwi, and packed them into my map, but it didn't work.

Then after some thinking, I decided to re-texture the map with cod Waw textures. But i'm having an issue : I would like to replace every textures with the Caulk texture to begin the re-texturing. Unfortunately, I don't know how to "select everything" in radiant. :/

Plus, the 3D rendering is weird, but I think it's because there is not a single valid texture in the map :

thanks for your help :)
8 years ago
Wooden Perk Shaders

This pack contains wooden-styled shaders for World at War zombies.
It includes :
  • Every perks from WaW to Black Ops 3.
  • Every powerup icons

Feel free to use them :)

Preview :

Big thanks to Tim Smith for converting the shaders   :yeah:

8 years ago
Hi everyone !
As we all know, treyarch has announced that BO3 for PC will have it's very own mod tools for mapping.
I discovered the UGX community very recently, and I am truly amazed each time I see how great custom zombies maps can be !
The thing, is : I would really like to create my very own zombies maps !

Now here's my question ? should I start to learn mapping for Waw now ? Or should I wait for the BO3 mod tools release ?
Also, I have some experience in mapping : I made some CS:S, TF2 and Portal 2 maps under hammer (source engine editor).

Thanks for your advice :D
8 years ago
Hi guys !
During my free time I designed these custom wooden perk logos ^^

EDIT : here is the release post if you want to add them in your map :
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10681.0.html

fell free to give feedback :)
8 years ago
Loading ...