or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - fra98_

Thanks for playing.

Try turning on your Specular Maps in graphics settings, you basically have "shininess" disabled so that's why they look black.

As for the jars, this is how they work in WAW the loop sound does not stop. The interact sound is glitchy and sometimes does not play, same in Vanilla. I have tried to fix it for years but never could figure out why.
I never noticed that specular maps did that! Thank you for pointing that out
7 months ago
Just adding this, Wunderwaffe for some reason on Der Riese it just appears black without a camo when Papped.

And I got this odd thing too, nears dogs cages in der riese there are the "two brains" for the EE song, and one is near the teleporter on the other side of the map, sure

I interacted with the two "brains " near the dogs cages, I got the "interacted" sound effect, but I could still hear the sound effect that means that I still have to interact with it. Meanwhile going on the third one there was no sound effect before interacting with it and after interacting with it. I interacted anyway and the song started.

It looks the sfx are all near the first two ones near the dog cages, and there are no sfx on the third one

Idk why though, plutonium btw
7 months ago
I'm trying to apply your guide to fix nazi_zombie_ragnarok g_spawn error but I'm failing miserably, are you still active here?
1 year ago
Hi everyone,
I recently started messing with WaW scripting and I'm trying to fix one of my favorite custom maps of all time, Ragnarok!
Sadly, it's plagued with the infamous g_spawn error always around round 25.

I'm trying to apply MakeCents guide on how to reduce entities linked to triggers, but I'm not finding a real guide helping me with this task. There are no examples sadly.

Does anyone have an idea on how to reduce entities on this specific map? Or how to apply with an actual example MakeCents notrigger script?
1 year ago
Thanks! Unfortunately I won't bring back safe area it's not just a dvar, it's probably in the UI menu files so a lot more work to get it functional on pc
That's unfortunate but I understand, I'll personally try to find a solution for it, digging in menu files. There has to be something related to it somewhere.

Have a nice day!

2 years ago
New update for all 3 maps is out, same links in the thread as always:

- New functionality for Achievements

- New menu items and a few more settings (LOD setting, super sprinters on Nacht, character dialogue, updated controller support)

- Splash damage has been re-written, it's not as nerfed as vanilla Der Riese but not as harsh as Nacht

- Occasional helmets on Der Riese and Shi No Numa

- Plenty more bug fixes and things polished, I gave up documenting every change for a while

And if you missed it, Nacht Der Untoten has already been released; the cool thing with it is the new set of Marine voiceover

https://imgur.com/a/X3bgvlg
Amazing, thank you!

Double Post Merge: October 19, 2022, 07:17:48 am
New update for all 3 maps is out, same links in the thread as always:

- New functionality for Achievements

- New menu items and a few more settings (LOD setting, super sprinters on Nacht, character dialogue, updated controller support)

- Splash damage has been re-written, it's not as nerfed as vanilla Der Riese but not as harsh as Nacht

- Occasional helmets on Der Riese and Shi No Numa

- Plenty more bug fixes and things polished, I gave up documenting every change for a while

And if you missed it, Nacht Der Untoten has already been released; the cool thing with it is the new set of Marine voiceover

https://imgur.com/a/X3bgvlg
I have a weird request seeing you're porting console features on pc, is there any way to edit HUD safe area limits? I don't think there's an option on PC WaW.

I see there's a command that shows you current safe area (cg_debugDrawSafeAreas) but not a single command to edit it.

Any way, awesome work again and have a nice day!
2 years ago
Thank you for the answer, another question, not related to this.
Anyway to remove the 92 FPS cap? com_maxfps does nothing, any idea?
5 years ago
Keep saying "connecting" after selecting zombies on the menu, can't select online or solo
5 years ago
Progress?
7 years ago
Is this project dead?
7 years ago
Awesome work! Hope the play the map soon ;)
8 years ago
I have copy I can upload.  Is it ok to post a link to it here?
Go boy ;)
8 years ago
Link doesn't work guys...
8 years ago
Loading ...