or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - florodude

Thank you NomNom, I agree wholeheartedly.  Saying X is shit isn't helpful.
8 years ago
Sounds good.  I'm on mobile so I'll try to find it later today

Double Post Merge: November 11, 2015, 06:52:03 pm
Source: http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/shrek2/model/8064/
8 years ago
Reposting because I forgot to include the download link....heh...

Model:  Pool Table

This is a pool table I have ported.  The model isn't my own. (One of the free download sites, sorry I fogot which one)  Feel free to use it in your game.  It is pretty low-poly, but I haveyet to find another pooltable that works in Maya.

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?7apa42xc3p72k4m

Source: http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/shrek2/model/8064/ - Added by Moderator - Harrybo21
8 years ago
I personally love BO3 zombies so I'd go for that:/
8 years ago
I'm super pumped!  Keep the updates comin'!
8 years ago
This looks sick
8 years ago

Hello all, I have decided to release my first room.  Yes, I said that correctly, this map is one room.  Why am I releasing a one-room map? To prove to myself I can do it.  So before you start posting things like, "This is lame"  "This is so dumb."  "Piece of poop."  Realize that I understand the map sucks.

Why Are You Releasing Such a Dumb Map?
I am releasing this one room map for the purpose of getting myself out there as a mapper.  I made this map in less than a day, mostly just to prove I could finish it.  Now that it is done, I can move on to bigger and better things.  I don't expect anybody to play this map or like it.  I simply want to do it to prove to myself that I can release a map so I can have motivation moving forwards

Map Features
One Wall Gun
Mystery Box
Juggs
PAP
...Yup that's about it.

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?aeoiim6ogo2hhy7

8 years ago
Hello, as you may notice, I'm fairly new to the community.  I've noticed that the "Map Ideas" is a toxic forum where players post their (sometimes not very good) ideas, and people spent the next 50 replies circlejerking how awful it is.  As I'm making my decision on how committed I am to this community, I want to know, is everybody as toxic as the "map ideas" section?  Or are there just a few trolls that have placed their cave there?
8 years ago

Thank you both!  Nice to meet you!
8 years ago
Hey guys, I'm Florodude.  I'm an avid zombies player, which is the main reason I joined this community, but I also applied for the Staff Manager position.  Just so you can get to know me better, I thought I'd list some of my reasoning on why I applied and what some of my goals would be, should I be accepted.

Why did you join the community and immediately apply for staff manager?
I applied as soon as I joined because I noticed it in the "careers" section.  I'm a Sociology major with a very big interest in what makes somebody a "leader", and specifically what makes somebody a good leader.  For this reason, I'm enrolled in a leadership program to help me learn what makes somebody a good leader.

What would you do if you became Staff Manager?
One of my biggest responsibilities would be to cast a vision for UGX and what is in the future.  My position would include keeping morale high, scheduling meetings, and keeping things running as smoothly as possible for the higher-ups in the UGX community. 

What are some goals you have for the UGX community in the future?
I'd love to see the UGX community continue to grow.  As we all recently learned, BO3 will include modding tools sometime in 2016.  One of the goals I'd like to see is for UGX to be the forerunners and release some of the first maps for the new platform.  I'd also like to see UGX continue to deliver the absolute best maps, weapons, and features in the custom zombie realm.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, and I will attempt to answer in a timely manner.  Thanks!
8 years ago
Loading ...