or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Fire Level One

Im using zapper prefabs but ingame they don't work, I think you have to set up certain scripts for it to work but I dont know.
8 years ago
Harry has a fix for the fx issues for his perks. I would recommend following whatever that is. Then if you still have issues, this is all I know about getting over the fx limit:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5311.0
Ok, thanks for the help
8 years ago
Some people don't understand what it is doing, so I will just go over it a little. If weapons are in raw/weapons/sp and in mods/mapname/weapons/sp, and you take out repeated fx in the weapons in the raw folder, it doesn't add them every single time they are used, in the mods folder.

So the tool takes your weapons in your mods folder and creates a folder in there for you with weapon files with the repeated fx removed. You then back up your raw/weapons/sp files and put those ones created in there (the ones with less fx). Don't forget to delete your mod from the activision folder before building mod again.

If that still doesn't work, you can remove fx, or use viewmodel fx for world as well, like shell ejects and muzzle flashes, and try to stick with a set of fx for your guns, instead of a unique set for every gun...
I used your fx weapon cleaner but it didn't take it below
whats a singles fix?
8 years ago
What have you tried to fix it? Are you using Harry's perks or nates weapons? Have you tried my weapon fx cleaner or manually reducing weapon fx used, or the singles fix?
im using harrys perks and my own weapons. I'll give your weapon fx cleaner a go and see if it fixes it
8 years ago
I'm hitting the damn 400 fx limit and I've commented out all the fxs on zone_source\mapname.csv
Is there anything else I can do?
btw I'm using harrybo21's perks

Double Post Merge: July 01, 2016, 12:38:22 am
UPDATE: whenever I don't include my custom weapons it works but when I do include them it says ive passed the fx limit
8 years ago
No need to redo the mod. Simply copy the mapname_patch.ff from his downloads folder and rename it properly. Paste it back in your mods folder and do not build patch again.
its works, thanks for fixing my problem!
8 years ago
did you compile patch in launcher? you cant do that as it overwrites his patch
crap I did.
How do I undo it? or do I have to start over on a new mod
8 years ago
Looks like you haven't included the FF correctly.
you mean the mapname_patch.ff
Ive reinstalled that but it didn't work
8 years ago
I'm testing out harrybo21's perks and it seems to be working except one problem, the perkmachines are invisible and don't work

:(
8 years ago
Shouldn't post links to ZM threads and use this http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7656.0.html as those perks are way better than bam's. Also has the BO2/BO3 ones.
ok
8 years ago
I followed the tutorial at http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=15941.0 but the perkmachines are invisible  >:(
8 years ago
There is actually a fourth parameter that you can add in the adjacent zone function in your mapname.gsc that does that.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_adjacent_zone( "zone9", "end_zone", "enter_end_zone", true );

You have the first parameter which is your first zone, the second which is your adjacent zone, the third which is the flag to enter the zone, but you also have a 4th one that is set to false by default.

If you put it to true, that sets it so the zombies will only spawn in that zone if a player is currently in that zone.
You can just set all the zones to true, and then the zombies will only spawn in the zone you are currently in.

BTW congrats on 20 posts. You are now a "regular" ;)
Wow I didn't know about that fourth parameter, thank you!
BTW congrats on 20 posts. You are now a "regular" ;)
Thanks  ;D
8 years ago
Open up _zombiemode_tesla.gsc

Find a function 'tesla_pvp_thread()'

You should see something like this there:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	if ( self == attacker )
{
damage = int( self.maxhealth * .25 );
if ( damage < 25 )
{
damage = 25;
}
if ( self.health - damage < 1 )
{
self.health = 1;
}
else
{
self.health -= damage;
}
}

Change it to this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
/*if ( self == attacker )
{
damage = int( self.maxhealth * .25 );
if ( damage < 25 )
{
damage = 25;
}
if ( self.health - damage < 1 )
{
self.health = 1;
}
else
{
self.health -= damage;
}
}
*/
And that should be it! Hope it helps  :)
It works thank you! If only treyarch could spend two moments of their time to fix this in the stock maps.
8 years ago
Does anybody know how to make it where the zombies will only spawn in the zone your currently in?
8 years ago
you know that glitch where if you shoot yourself with the wunderwaffe it makes jugg not work?
How do you fix it?!
It ruins the wunderwaffe and really gets under my skin >:(
8 years ago
Loading ...