or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - FATKIDSLOV3CAK3

Spookydrive

i`v started this map about 5 days ago now and thought i would share some pictures of what i have.

It is a Halloween map for next year (yes i know its just under a year away) i started it now so i can take my time at getting it done right.

I`m not sure what weapons and things will be in the map just yet but will update when i work all that out but anyway he is some pictures of what i have so far

Update 1
What is it going to be? can anyone guess it?
9 years ago
Great little map guys, people will really enjoy playing it this holiday season :)
9 years ago
172 downs? Holy shit, surprised he didn't rage quit. I would have after about 10 downs.

oh, that explains everything
I don`t give a shit about downs anyway as long as i`m having fun on the map but it just goes to show what the map is like to play :) or does it?
9 years ago
Fatkidslov3cak3 had an amazing game as well:
(Image removed from quote.)
Went AFK for about 5 mins and got back to over 100 downs haha
9 years ago
invdenial? the codonline mystery box is guns port and he did not give denial the right to use it, but he used it anyway and would not remove it after guns request, so yeah not surprised guns was annoyed.

Personally i think such a vote is wrong, but GunofTruth does not deserved to be banned imo, hes a good guy, some misinformation may have been given in regards to PV, but besides that hes done nothing.

just so you know alex, yes guns got everyone in to cod online but he has no right to the game just as everyone else here, so for him to say its his and no one else can rip things from the game and use them isn`t right. it was N1 that gave invdenial the box after ripping it himself and getting it to work in WaW (nothing to do with guns) so for him to have a go at denial about that box was not call and out of order
9 years ago

Its happened again
9 years ago
Atleast you guys might have done them in good fashion and not spammed them across roads :poker:

(Image removed from quote.)

hitman dissing his own map  :lol:
9 years ago
Does anyone know if far cry 4 is worth buying? and has anyone tried the mod tools out for it on the pc?
9 years ago
WOOP WOOP at last :D

9 years ago
yh i know man. seen it and was like what the f***, i need to screenshot this haha.
9 years ago
So AW has zombies in it and they say they might be more in the coming dlc well i just found
afew things on the multiplayer maps about zombies that might mean
something but im not sure what but here is the pictures anyway, let me know your thoughts below.

115 on the wall on the map ascend.

This is a sign just outside the map on detroit.

This is a DVD on in a building on the map comeback.

This is a poster in the same building on comeback.
9 years ago
its late :(
9 years ago
they changed the font they use for ugx  :poker:
9 years ago
the removal of the link on the site would not affect your download

unless the maker has taken it down from whatever site he has it on so no one can download a broken map till he is finished
9 years ago
HexZ, I love you and all but:
Watched NGT Play this map and watched them get instadowned by the stupid ninja boss...

yeah not gonna play this  :please:

Until you patch the boss to be not overpowered and the doors to quit spawning millions of bosses Im not playing
This whole map looks like a big troll
I love ya to death and your maps are awesome but the boss is a shithead :facepalm2:

hex and pieman will most likely not release a patch for this map as there is nothing game breaking.

Well, i don't think he's gonna patch anything as the boss is able to be evaded and is only as strong as the pumpkin head zombies (i think anyway), also, was there really any need for you to post that here when you could have just ignored it all and left the topic.

Yes i agree i think his health is almost the same as the pumpkin head zombie. people just think he is OP cause of the speed of him witch means you need to have super fast reactions to get far enough away from him to kill him or a team mate to kill him.

As far as i know he does the same as in Payday 2 and that`s what hex and pieman was aiming for, if you don`t like the difficulty of it when you spawn in and are the host press and hold F to put it on easy, If you cant handle how the map maker wanted it that is :) 
9 years ago
Loading ...