or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Fancygamer1738

This goes perfectly with my map! 10/10 IGN
6 years ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I started running up on my limits a couple days ago and considered cutting content, but now I don't have to.  8)
6 years ago
Cool tut. Can't wait to see what I can do with this. ;)
6 years ago
10/10. Amazing work! :nyan:
6 years ago
Never thought that I would want this. Turns out I did. Good work yet again!
6 years ago
Exactly what I needed for my map! Thanks a ton! :nyan:
6 years ago
Nice work! I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this.
6 years ago
You don't have to copy the sounds into your mods folder. They will be added via the soundalias in the mod.csv. You also have to add the weaponfiles into it.
I basicly copy all files into raw. After that i copy the images and weaponfiles into the folder of my mod. Then i add the soundalias and weaponfiles into my mod.csv like this

Code Snippet
Plaintext
sound,msmc_sfx,,all_sp
weapon,sp/msmc
weapon,sp/msmc_upgraded

Add the weapons into dlc3_code.gsc and _zombiemode_weapons.gsc.
Done. ;)
Really? Never knew that. Guess you learn something new every day.  :D
6 years ago
This belongs in the "Help Desk Section" just so you know next time. Anyway, the readme says that the view hands are optional so I won't go into detail about that unless you ask. I use the MSMC in the file as an example. First, select a weapon folder. Then, you should a bunch of other folders. Copy the "images", "sound", and "weapons" folders to your mod directory (root/mods/mapname). Now take the "images", "materials", "material_properties", "soundaliases", xanim", "xmodel", "xmodelparts", and "xmodelsurfs" and copy them too your raw folder (root/raw). That's it for the files part. Now, here comes the scripting part. This part depends on if you are using UGX Mod or Not.

First, open dlc3_code.gsc (if for some reason you don't have it get from raw/maps and put it in mods/mapname/maps).
Look for "include_weapons" (without the quotes) and add your weapons under the last one like so.
Code Snippet
Plaintext
include_weapons()
{
// Limited weapons
maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( "zombie_colt", 0 );
//maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( "zombie_gewehr43", 0 );
//maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( "zombie_m1garand", 0 );

//Customs
include_weapon( "ray_gun2", true, ::factory_ray_gun_weighting_func );
include_weapon( "ray_gun2_upgraded", false );
include_weapon( "mp7_bo2" );
        include_weapon( "mp7_bo2_upgraded", false );
        //include_weapon( "weapon_file" ); // For non-upgraded weapons you usually just type this
//include_weapon( "weapon_file_upgraded", false ); // Notice how the upgraded weapons all have "false", this is so they dont appear in the box
include_weapon( "msmc" );
include_weapon( "msmc_upgraded", false );
include_weapon( "purifier" );
include_weapon( "purifier_upgraded", false );
include_weapon( "vector_bo2" );
include_weapon( "vector_bo2_upgraded", false );
include_weapon( "wvl" );
include_weapon( "wvl_upgraded", false );
include_weapon( "zombie_thundergun" );
include_weapon( "zombie_thundergun_upgraded", false );
include_weapon( "msr" );
include_weapon( "msr_upgraded", false );
}

Now, open "_zombiemode_weapons.gsc" (Again don't have it, get it.)
If you have UGX scroll down to line 252 you should see "init_weapons()"
Under it there are pretty good instructions as to what you do, but follow this template
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//include_zombie_weapon_ugx(weapon_name, 				string name, 					weight	cost, 	elementType, 	weaponVO alias, isBurstFire );
You're done. Open Launcher and tick everything unticked the new images, sounds, weapon files, etc. then compile.

If you have stock zombies, it's a bit different. Again, open "_zombiemode_weapons.gsc". Find "init_weapons()" again use this as a template:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//add_zombie_weapon( "weapon_file", 									"Press & hold &&1 to buy weapon_name [Cost: xxx]", 					price,		"vox_",	0 ); //vox_ is type of voice to play when gun is picked up, if no voice use "". The number is how likely it is to occur in the box.
You're done. Open Launcher and tick everything unticked the new images, sounds, weapon files, etc. then compile.
6 years ago
I've been wanting to see the massacre camo with a gun for a while now, but never got around to it. Now, I did it and decided to post it here. I think it looks ok with some guns and just downright awful with others. :)

EDIT (2/20/19): I took the download down and forgot to upload the improved version. Should be back up Thursday. Sorry bout that.

AK47: :poker:
Hidden Text

AN94: :rainbow:
Hidden Text
6 years ago
Insane! Looks pretty damn close to the BO3 version! Amazing work! Seems like that DBZ map is going pretty well.  ;)
6 years ago
1. Go into your modname/maps/_zombiemode_weapons.gsc.
2. In the .gsc search for:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//include_zombie_weapon_ugx(weapon_name, 				string name, 					weight,	cost, 	elementType, 	weaponVO alias, isBurstFire )
3. Now look for the gun you wanna edit.
4. Make the changes you wanna make and save.
For example:
My locus weapon before.
Code Snippet
Plaintext
include_zombie_weapon_ugx("locus",		"Locus",			35,		2000,	0,	"vox_sniper");
My locus weapon after I change the name and price.
Code Snippet
Plaintext
include_zombie_weapon_ugx("locus",		"Focus",			35,		3000,	0,	"vox_sniper");
6 years ago
Loading ...