or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - elichvatal

So I was wondering if anyone could help me or if there is a guide for a UGX mod buyable ending. I Know Tom BMX's Tut wont work so i was wondering if anyone could help.
9 years ago
So a little while back i released a super buggy map called Bunker that was REALLY bad. Right after i released it I decided I should make a UGX version of the map with tons of changes.

The story of the map is that a group of German scientists were experimenting with element 115 in a field in Germany. A test subject got loose and infected the whole place (Just like every other zombies map  ;) ). Soon after a group of marines came to investigate the base and found themselves trapped in a zombie outbreak. Cut off from all other life and with tons of element 115 still in the base, the marines are forced to fight for their lives in Bunker 115.

Remember this is just a BETA so if there are ANY bugs please leave it in the comments so I can fix it for the official release. So this map is really tight close quarters map with instant Verrückt sprinters. But don't sweat, I jacked the guns stats and ammo up so it evens out pretty nice :). Recommended players is 2+ but it is still very possible and fun with 1.  I HOPE to add a buyable ending in the finished product.

Downloads:

Mediafire
                                                                                                                                                    Google Drive

Pics INBOUND!!!

Features:
The UGX Mod
Tranzit Zombie Models
UGX Mod v1.1 viewhands
Kino Der Toten Style Teleporter
Thundergun Wall Buy
Ray Gun Wall Buy
Instant Verrückt sprinters
Most Gun Stats And Names edited.
Custom Hud
Custom Perk Shaders
BO2 Powerup Shaders
Zombie Counter

Credits:
Terminator
UserBob
RamboBadass
Zomb1e-Kllr
Saje-One
Aidan (Addicted)
Make Cents
thezombiekilla6
shippuden1592
xJimmy33
Naminator999
9 years ago
i agree, this map sucks. i am making a ugx version as i am posting this. i kind of liked the layout and just decided to apply the UGX mod with a couple changes. i am still very nooby at this stuff so please continue to tell me what sucks and what is good.
9 years ago
sry forgot to put in description i ment for no drops it made it to easy
9 years ago
So Bunker Is a Small simple map i was planning on only spending a day or two and ended up spending  a couple weeks on. It really is nothing especially crazy but is fun and runs pretty good. It's only my second my with my first being Hold Out. I don't suggest getting it since it sucks really bad, HONESTY  ;D.

Description:
Bunker is a Small German Base where studies were made on element 115. But when zombies overtook the lab where scientists were studying them a zombie outbreak began. Surrounded in a German Field in the middle of nowhere, four scientists who have gotten left behind are forced to stay behind and fight off the Nazi Zombies. With plenty of element 115 left behind the four scientists have teleported guns from the future to help them fight off the zombies. Bunker is a pretty tight quarters map with a few good training areas and tons of modern guns (Rollonmath 42!!!!).

Download:
                                                                                                                                                First Link (MediaFire)

Second Link (Google Drive)

Features:
Modern Guns

List
Browning - PPSh-41
BAR - G3
Double Barrel - Stakeout
Double Barrel Sawed Off - Dual Wield Kap-40
FG42 - Stoner63
Gewehr43 - Galil
Kar98k - B23R
Scoped Kar98k - M40a3 Custom
M1 Carbine - MP7
M1 Garand - Rollon's MP9
M1 Garand Grenade Launcher - ACR
Flamethrower - SCAR-H
MG42 - RPK
MP40 - Commando
Panzerschrek - Doom Plasma Rifle
PTRS-41 - MP5
Ray Gun - Ray Gun Mark 2
Trench Gun - M1216
Springfield - P90
STG-44 - AN-94
.357 Magnum - Python
Thompson - AK74u
Crappy Molotovs are still here:(

Custom Hud
Zombie Counter
Ray Gun MKII Wall Buy
Custom Comic Co-op And Solo Load
Sort-Of Hidden Armory with free Weapons
Spawn with Strong Colt and Rollons Mp9
Nuketown Zombies (actual zombies, not players)

Pics:

Credits
Blunt stuffy
Diduknowipwn
zomb1e kllr
sniperbolt's
Mr. Hanky
Make Cents
Super Special Thanks to Rollonmath 42, This map would be total crap without you!
Hopefully I didn't forgrt anyone!

P.S Some of the guns have a Halo Aim. Sorry, I can't fix this :(

Anyways ENJOY :nyan:
9 years ago
Whenever this comes out i would love to beta test it :)
9 years ago
So Bunker Is a Small simple map and I was wondering if anyone would like to test it. I'll be adding way more detail like debris piles and more stuff but i would like other people to tell me whats good, bad, and what needs to improve (like all Beta tests :) ). If you do download leave a comment in description so i can credit you and take your opinion into consideration.

Description:
Bunker is a Small German Base where studies were made on element 115. But when zombies overtook the lab where scientists were studying them a zombie outbreak began. Surrounded in a German Field in the middle of nowhere, four scientists who have gotten left behind are forced to stay behind and fight off the Nazi Zombies. With plenty of element 115 left behind the four scientists have teleported guns from the future to help them fight off the zombies. Bunker is a pretty tight quarters map with a few good training areas and tons of modern guns (Rollonmath 42!!!!).

Download: (Big Red Butto Being Stupid) https://www.mediafire.com/?ac263we26a37tpe

Features:
Modern Guns

List
Browning - PPSh-41
BAR - G3
Double Barrel - Stakeout
Double Barrel Sawed Off - Dual Wield Kap-40
FG42 - Stoner63
Gewehr43 - Galil
Kar98k - B23R
Scoped Kar98k - M40a3 Custom
M1 Carbine - MP7
M1 Garand - Rollon's MP9
M1 Garand Grenade Launcher - ACR
Flamethrower - SCAR-H
MG42 - RPK
MP40 - Commando
Panzerschrek - Doom Plasma Rifle
PTRS-41 - MP5
Ray Gun - Ray Gun Mark 2
Trench Gun - M1216
Springfield - P90
STG-44 - AN-94
.357 Magnum - Python
Thompson - AK74u
Crappy Molotovs are still here:(

Custom Hud
Zombie Counter
Ray Gun MKII Wall Buy
Custom Comic Co-op And Solo Load
Sort-Of Hidden Armory with free Weapons
Spawn with Strong Colt and Rollons Mp9

Pics:

Credits(So Far)
Blunt stuffy
Diduknowipwn
zomb1e kllr
sniperbolt's
Mr. Hanky
Make Cents
Super Special Thanks to Rollonmath 42, This map would be total crap without you!
Hopefully I didn't forgrt anyone!

P.S Some of the guns have a Halo Aim. Sorry, I can't fix this :(
9 years ago
Just wondering, how would you make your pause screen a specific image instead of the checkerboard.
9 years ago
but how do i make the trigger? im making a prototype so the weapon_upgraded dosent work. im mostly wondering the kvps.
9 years ago
So im making a prototype style map and i was wondering how i can make all the weapons on the wall. i know this is prob really easy but im still a big noob at this crap.
9 years ago
I really wanted to port BO guns but im still a noob and hopefully my next map will have them
9 years ago
So i published a map recently and i made it a long time ago and being stupid as can be I didn't check for any errors and just threw it out there :-\ I know know i should of taken more time and made it perfect but since i didn't, i'm making this now. So Hold Out 2.0, now with a couple major map layout differences and..........BLACK OPS PERKS, YAAAAAAAAA :D. The story is still the same, a group of solders came to ambush German Base 225 in 1938 and succeeded. BUT the Germans we're hiding a secret stash of element 115. Now endless hordes of the un-dead come at you, with no escape can you Hold Out? For V2.0 i added more zones so the zombies spawn more evenly and they dont just come at you from one direction. A new (not really a maze but a little confusing) maze where the  Black Ops Perks are located. Again if anyone would post any game play makesure to tell me because I would love to see it :D                                        DOWNLOAD MEDIAFIRE:
                                                                                                                                   DOWNLOAD GOOGLE DRIVE:

PICS:

Features:
BO Perks
BO Quick Revive
WaW perks & guns
DOGGYS
Intro Text
Zombie Counter
BO perk and power-up shaders

Credits:
Zomb1e-Kllr, Custom mapping tut
Jay or Bamskate, BO Perks
UGX Community, help with errors
Script Placer Z people, Scripts
Sniperbolt & Bamskate, Prefabs

Hope You like this one better then the last one!
ENJOY :rainbow: :nyan: :gusta:
9 years ago
sorry  I have been busy so i haven't been on for a while  :-\ anyway i was wondering about the main menu, why would that problem be happening and is there any way to fix it. also whenever i make a der rise map all the weapons are gone, is the UGX mod tools patch or whatever doing this?
9 years ago
So the other day i posted my first map and he said their were a number of problems. i would like to talk to him to figure out those problems but i cant get a-hold to him, any help :-\
9 years ago
Link is Broken :'(

Double Post Merge: February 24, 2015, 10:03:40 pm
It says Not Found

The requested URL /downloads/scriptplacer/UGX was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at ugx-mods.com Port 80
9 years ago
Loading ...