Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - elichvatal

So I ported the bo2 colt and the weapon file is called bo2_colt. I changes the stuff in _loadout.gsc but i spawn with no weapon and when i switch weapons i have the regulor colt. I followed ZK's tut on yt but it just dosent work. any help :-\
1970 days ago
i was wondering if anyone knew how to add a custom iwi for a camo on a pap'd gun with no maya
1972 days ago
just give him and me the link and i will include it in my map :lol:
LOL :D me two
1973 days ago
ll try it. sorry i wasn't very specific, im still new to this stuff and this is my first attempt at porting.
1975 days ago
If you are not using waw guns I would just replace them with the new ones. Keep the names, make yourself a table that says, thompson = this gun, and mg42 = this gun, for your own reference. Then you don't have to worry so much about removing and changing everything. Backup stuff of course in case you change your mind down the line. Overwrite your current weapon files with your new weapon files. When the weapon files are loaded it will pull in the necessary stuff.

If you don't want to do that, then do what GerardS0406 said, remove the weapon from dlc3_code, and zombiemode_weapons gscs. In those two will be include_weapon(weaponame.....) and add_zombie_weapon(weaponname.....). Get rid of sound aliases.

For the fx, you prob haven't done the singles fix yet. You can also do an ignore file then and some more advanced options.
See here
So i did this and it worked but i added the peacekeeper and i get the fx error again. did all the steps and compiled and and built mod and it still dosent work
1976 days ago
i added the scavenger and i get a 400 fx error. what can i delete and what has to stay
1976 days ago
no i didnt compile, ill try now. thanks :)
1977 days ago
If you want to remove all guns from a map, I would personally placed them in a new folder: GUNS THAT AREN'T BEING USED in case you want to add them again. Then in _zombiemode_weapons remove the weapons and the same in dlc3 code. Also with porting guns, you will want sounds so just remove the sounds in the weapons file in raw/soundalias with placing a "#" in front of sounds you don't need.

Double Post Merge: April 24, 2015, 04:00:22 am
Once Again, for sounds place a # in front of sounds you don't want in the weapons soundalias in raw/soundaliases
  Ive done this but i still get a 1600 loaded sound assists
1977 days ago
If you want to remove all guns from a map, I would personally placed them in a new folder: GUNS THAT AREN'T BEING USED in case you want to add them again. Then in _zombiemode_weapons remove the weapons and the same in dlc3 code. Also with porting guns, you will want sounds so just remove the sounds in the weapons file in raw/soundalias with placing a "#" in front of sounds you don't need.

Double Post Merge: April 24, 2015, 04:00:22 am
Once Again, for sounds place a # in front of sounds you don't want in the weapons soundalias in raw/soundaliases
  Thx, also do know how to make a pap'd version of the gun? whenever i delete the scripts i get a bad syntax error :-\ any help
1977 days ago
I have a little info  (well I dont butlosangeles26 does)on Verruckt sprinters http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=9692.0
I know it might be a little late but hope i could kind of help :)
1977 days ago
Did u use 1.3 or sexy verson. I had this same problem. Sexy version worked great for me Ill give you a link to it Hope this works 4 u m8 :D
1977 days ago
So Im New to portig guns but if i wanted to delete ALL WAW guns in put in mutiple different guns would that work?Would I just delete the weapon file and the scripts in zombiemode_weapons. Any help and I mean ANY help is SUPER appreciated. Thanks to all who will help in advance :D  Also i add like 2 guns and i get a 1600 loadedsound effects error
1977 days ago
I am :D
1978 days ago
Bro I love this MAP!!! It reminds me of the good old days of custom zombies. Keep up the awesome work! Hope to be seeing more from you.
1978 days ago
Unfortunately I have kind of gotten tired of this map. I am still planning on finishing it but it might be a couple months or so. Sorry  :-\
1978 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...