Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - elichvatal

So i created a map with the UGX mod a long time ago but unless you have the UGX mod installed on your mod tools it doesn't work (Alien Text). It sucks because i spent about 2 months or so on that so i was hoping anyone could help me or tell this is happening. Thanks

1942 days ago
thanks ill mess around with it :) But what will i have to script or add to my mod.csv
1943 days ago
So ive made co-op screen & solo screen but how do i make a pause screen so its not checker board. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
1943 days ago
Is the image size a power of 2?
yep
1964 days ago
What file type is it? Pretty sure, like Assman, it only supports JPEG, DDS and TGA.
dds
1964 days ago
Still says is invalid 2d material
1964 days ago
I know this is a nooby question but im using the UGX script placer and ive used iwi and jpg but for the various screens but it says invalid 2d material. So what kind of images would i have to add to get this to work?
1966 days ago
thing just crashes after 5 seconds >:(
1968 days ago
I was wondering if anyone could help me with the basics of scripting a custom perk. The perks I had in mind was a perk that makes everything half price or a 50% damage increase and maby even a give all perk that gives you all the guns , but it would be like 10,000 points. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appericated
1968 days ago
so im making a ugx map and the single player button is broken and everthing else works fine. whenever i press the button it makes a rumbling sound like the game should load but nothing happens.
1969 days ago
So Im Making a ugx mod map and whenever i try to press single player it dont work but whenever i launch it with console it works fine. any help
1969 days ago
yea i see it
1970 days ago
cannot find zombie_colt
1970 days ago
find this in loadout.gsc replace zombie_colt with your new starting weapon

else if( GetDvar( "zombiemode" ) == "1" || IsSubStr( level.script, "nazi_zombie_" ) || level.script == "zombie_test_map" || level.script == "zombie_area" ) // CODER_MOD (Austin 5/4/08): zombiemode loadout setup
{
add_weapon( "zombie_colt" );
PrecacheItem( "napalmblob" );
PrecacheItem( "napalmbloblight" );
set_switch_weapon( "zombie_colt" );

set_laststand_pistol( "zombie_colt" );

set_player_viewmodel( "viewmodel_usa_marine_arms");
set_player_interactive_hands( "viewmodel_usa_marine_player");

level.campaign = "american";
return;
}
else if( IsSubStr( level.script, "intro_" ) ) // Support for the intro movies for the campaigns
{
return;
}
else if( level.script == "credits" )
{
set_player_viewmodel( "viewmodel_usa_marine_arms");
set_player_interactive_hands( "viewmodel_usa_marine_player");
level.campaign = "american";
return;
}

also to fix the one weapon bug: change zombie_colt from _zombiemode_weapons to the name of your starting pistol

if( IsDefined( primaryWeapons ) && !isDefined( current_weapon ) )
{
for( i = 0; i < primaryWeapons.size; i++ )
{
if( primaryWeapons[i] == "zombie_colt" )
{
continue;
}

make sure you include your weapon in mod.csv 
weapon,sp/something
Cant find the zombiemode_weapons script? :-\
1970 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord