or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - elichvatal

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: This looks Sexy
8 years ago
Press Windows Button + R, in the run box enter this:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
%localappdata%\Activision\CoDWaW\players

Then press enter and go to your player name folder, back up and delete the config.cfg file. This happens to me a lot as I move from PC to PC and this usually fixes it.
It worked, Thank you so much +1. I just got a new pc so i guess that would explain it
8 years ago
k, Thanks 4 the help and time, appreciate it bro ;).
Spoiler: click to open...
BTW luv the profile pic ;D
8 years ago
Also same thing with yours

Double Post Merge: December 31, 2015, 08:18:50 am
It sucks but i think i prob f'd it up with the mod somewhere in the root even though i have uninstalled, So i might do a fresh cod and fresh mod tools.
8 years ago
Reinstalled it but same thing. trying yours.
And i was trying to make a 1.1 map(EDIT: I HAVE DELETED THE MODDED FILES AND REPLACED THEM WITH THE COPYS BUT ITS STILL THE SAME) and im getting the same thing with it no start button so i am really doubting this but maby, never know.

Double Post Merge: December 31, 2015, 08:13:01 am
Spoiler: click to open...
The mod tools and cod? That's definitely overkill. Retry installing the map and get back to me. If that doesn't work here is a link of my exact Requiem which definitely works.
i didnt was just downloading the map again
8 years ago
yea, and i am a mapper but a crappy one. i have a basic understanding of mod tools and i am deleting my requiem from that folder not the root directory one. i am reinstalling it again(the map).
I know how to port guns and make a basic map but dont know why the damn start button isnt there
8 years ago
Just tried it but same thing
Edit: Only thing i can think of is 2 reinstall waw and mod tools. But If theres any other solution I will try that first
8 years ago
I Mean Requiem, and the map manager.I just download it, But I cant start it, theres no button to start it.
normally it says start game but its not there for me

Double Post Merge: December 31, 2015, 07:39:03 am

Should Be a "Start Game" Button, but there isnt
8 years ago
LIke the title said, just downloaded off manager and no way 2 start the game :'(
8 years ago
For some reason I dont have a start game button?!
y
Am i doing something wrong?
8 years ago
says uninitalized variable player Again i was think of replacing all 'player' with 'self' but that wouldent make any sense.
And decided not to do the challenge map :D
9 years ago
Thanks tested and works :D Edit: whenever i launch i says unintilized variable 'player' any help
9 years ago
So i was planning on  making a map that is going to be built in a ridiculous amount (Possible 1 hour and 15 minutes)  of time so i wanted to gather some info  before i start the timer. so how would i make a simple ee where you just find 3 perk bottles and then you get all perks. just something really simple to add some sort of challenge or objective to the map. Any help would be awesome, thanks. :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:
9 years ago
:accepted:

you need to use project mover after each compile if your using the UGX mod
i did. it works fine if i have the ugx mod installed. but if i don't it broken
9 years ago
So i was wondering if anyone knew how to script a 1 way clip. So it would be like a doorway but once you walk through it you cant get back. i already know how to do the round start thing but all i need is the 1 way clip. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
9 years ago
Loading ...