or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ege115

Tedious Maps (Obtaining all equipment/mini quests):
-Moon
-Origins
-Der Eiesndrache
-Zetsabou no Shima

Repetitive maps (Not much substance/gets old fast):
-Nacht
-Shi no Numa
-Der Riese/The Giant
-Kino
-Five
-Ascension
-COTD
-Tranzit
-Die Rise
-B U R I E D

Maps worth playing (IMO):
-Verruckt
-Shangri La
-Dead Ops 1 & 2 (All memes aside)
-MOTD
-SOE
-Gorod Krovi
How is moon complicated?
8 years ago
Yeah! 3arc repetitive, over-complicated, and boring ftw!
Only tedious map is ZnS. The rest are not tedious at all, maps like kino are way more repetetive imo.
8 years ago

That's who it is  ::)

Spoiler: click to open...
Omg is dat weezel, look at the golves
Nah, Weasel is not british.
8 years ago
I wasn't sure what to expect from the trailer but after seeing it I have finally got some excitement back for the game-mode I fell in love with that BO3 killed off for me.

Fingers crossed they don't do a Blundell and hide everything in the map behind forced side quests and multiple steps. I want to be able to go in and kill zombies without having to spend around 1-2 hours doing shit EVERY, SINGLE, FUCKING, TIME I play a map.
Honestly, I think BO3 is the best CoD zombies game. I keep trying to go back to BO1 maps, but it's just so boring to me, there is nothing to do. But in BO3, it feels like I got loads of stuff to do, and better things to be careful about in the maps, like BO3 has the best zombie bosses, imo.

Shadows of Evil: Easy to get into, just a bit less complicated than Mob of the dead.

Der Eisendrache: A really easy map to get into, unless you want the bows, I know how to get them, but I think it's more enjoyable not to use them at all.

Zetsubou no shima: I liked this map first, but now it's my least favourite map in BO3, the map is a bit too tedious to me.

Gorod krovi: Excellent map, the easiest map to get setup on in BO3. It's not complicated for casual zombie players at all. The new WW is in the box, easy to activate the power, the things you do to get to PaP is similar to what you do in Ascension. The best map in BO3, imo.
8 years ago
My thought are... It looked too ridiculous, I get it, that is what they are going for. But I still prefer the seriousness in treyarch zombies. I get it, treyarch zombies has some ridiculous things too, like the shrink gun, the monkey bomb, dragons etc. But the thing I don't like about this, though, is that it is ALL built up on ridiculousness. While treyarch is not as over the top with the ridiculousness as IW zombies seems to be. To me, treyarch have executed things like dragons well, without making it too over the top.

Idk, I just prefer the direction treyarch is taking zombies, IW zombies doesn't really look like it will have as good storyline as treyarch zombies. This is just me, but to me it looks like IW zombies is pointing towards kids. I get it, it's different, but it doesn't look this is for me. :P
8 years ago
*cough* ^ Ege ^ *cough*
You seem to forget that you were the one nagging at me to death about making an update for my map, you are the reason I added the shrink gun. Everyday in skype calls, "Ege add a WW, ege add a WW, ege add a WW" every single day until I added it. So don't make it look like this is something I am "known" for doing.

:P
8 years ago
I can't even figure out how to turn on power..
Excellent map though!
Here's a guide where he explains some of the things he has figured out in the map out if you need it. :)

8 years ago
Have you tried removing the things you added in radiant before it started crashing? If not, give it a try. Make a backup first of course, would be unecessary to remove the things you added if it still crashes.
8 years ago
I found a bug with Double Tap, once you shot/cut a zombie, it gets damaged until death, also I fell in the room behind Quick Revive but I didn't die (I had PhD) I was receiving infinite hits until my friend died then I died too.
What version are you playing? if the mapname says "Graveyard Shift" then you're playing an old version, the new version is called "Graveyard Shift 1.2".

Edit: Oh shit, I need to fix that double tap quick quick, I'll do a quick small update that should fix that today! But falling in the shaft with PHD without dying.. I fixed that in the 1.2 update.

UPDATE: 1.2.1 Download links updated
Fixed a bug with double tap where it would keep damaging a zombie if you just shot a zombie once. (Thanks neuropunk for reporting)
Fixed a bug with PHD not working at all.
8 years ago
I've had this error before, but I just fixed it by closing some programs. But now I can't get rid of it even when I close programs.

It happens when the compiling comes to that point when it opens that window and goes through where you have all your reflection probes. I can compile if I untick lights, but of course I want lights ticked. I haven't seen this error before, and I've never seen anyone else get it. And no, my disk space is not low.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm running out of hope. :(
8 years ago
Optimazation + bug fix update
As there were some people who couldn't run my map, or barely, I am now releasing this new update that should imrove the perfomance for this map. Radimax tested this update for me, before the update, he got like 12 FPS, and now after this update, he told me he got 50-70 FPS. Now, how much it improves for you depends on your specs, but it should definently run better for you. Thanks SirJammy and HitmanVere for teaching my a bit about portalling, and also blackjackjonnyy's tutorials.

Fixes/changes:
- Fixed a bug were you would only get 10 points for killing zombies if you had double tap 2.0.
- Fixed a bug were a zone didn't get activated in coop.
- Parachute and MPX weaponfile had shared ammo names, meaning that you would get more ammo for the MPX when parachuting, if you had it, fixed.
- Fixed a bug were the baby gun kills wouldn't count towards your kill count.
- Made the AWS firing sound sound louder, was pretty quiet before.
- Fixed a bug were you didn't die if you'd fall down in the elevator shaft if you had PHD flopper.
- Changed textures on some doors to make it clear what doors that can and can't be opened.
- Reduced price on the JNG-90 from 500 to 200.
- Reduced price on the Tec-9 from 600 to 500.

You guys who couldn't run my map, tell me how it goes, if you'll try it out. :)
8 years ago
coop
Have you restarted the map and tried again? (in coop), because if this happens all the time in coop, then I got to make a quick QUICK update.

Is it a specific buildable the parts don't work, or all of them?

EDIT: I just tested picking up parts in coop with Riptide1106, and it worked like it does on solo, not sure why it didn't work for you.
8 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

So that happened. So much for dying to end the run...Ye
Shit :(, looks like a bug happened so you didn't get damaged because you had PHD... I have to fix that for the next update some time.

Double Post Merge: July 10, 2016, 12:08:09 am
Update:
I will try and optimize my map for the next update (Which hopefully will be the last update), is anyone still interested in playing this map if I do so? We'll see when the update comes, as I also got Nuketown Remastered to work on. :) I will let someone who has framerate issues test the optimization first before I release it here, so that person can tell me how well the map is optimized.
8 years ago
i know i have not to stand on them but it shows the hitstrings one time and then it disappeared and never come back
maybe it was just in one match,i hope
Did you play solo or coop? For me, picking up parts has always worked on solo and coop.
8 years ago
    The Shrink Gun's ammo capacity is glorious. Period. Thank you for that beautiful addition to the map.

Two things to note, however, one of which is the fact that I dolphin dove into a puddle and got stuck in prone and couldn't move. The puddle was located near the buildable desk with the TV on it. I did have PhD at the time, as well, if that affected anything.

The second and final thing is really minor and just a little personal pet peeve. Why don't the Shrink Gun kills count in the kill counter? It feels kinda weird getting a game over on round 30 with only about 400 kills next to your name. Not really a big issue, though, just pointing it out :P

Map is great, though. Would rate 31-79 JGb215/10
Thanks for the feedback! :) We'll see if I'll do a 1.2 with more fixes.
parts are now imposible to grab :(
i can't pick up any of them
I just tried it out myself now, I can pick them up just fine, you have to stand a bit away from the parts until the hintstring shows. Don't stand directly on it.
8 years ago
Loading ...