or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DuaLVII

Who's 'trolling'? Or in your mind can you map as good as this? :o

There is;
Mapper
Mapper Elite
Then there is IZaRTaX

I've been a follower of this guy for a long time although he was unfortunately making Modern Warfare a better game and not World at War at the time. His mapping work is outstandingly incredible!
Was very happy to see him come over too World at War.

I can only hope he continues developing maps for World at War.
9 years ago
Review is up  :D I had heaps of fun playing this map
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6954.new#new

*slip slap* and you didn't review farm. ooo you nasty peice of work xD

One of the other major issues being the lava feature. I'll update IZaRTaX on what I have so far but still doesn't fully work and I think I need to look in other area's that is causing the point issues with lava. Think there may be some kind of conflict with the flamethrower variables which some of them I used on the lava script.
9 years ago
Aahh, Battlestar, My favourite sci-fi series (Not the original, the remake, remake was soooo much better)

Look nice for a first map, will give this a run after work :D
9 years ago
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've ported quite a number of weapons where I've had this issue.

Mainly happened from when I get tired and use the Worldmodel as the viewmodel in the weapon file.
9 years ago
you do? xD Think you might be having a very small hallucination.

Galva's are still unconfirmed since I haven't made them yet and with work going on which will slow me down I may not find the time.
But we'll see :)
9 years ago
Diner building finished with only stairs and the destroyed section on the base of the building which I'll do once I've started the exterior sections;

Day 3 Snappy's

9 years ago
hehe yeah, spent a lot of time scaling more than anything else
9 years ago
Why, thank you!
Spoiler: click to open...
For stating the obvious! >=D
9 years ago
Day 2 - Diner Screenshots

Back to work tomorrow so that will slow me down unfortunately, but it is in the making!
9 years ago
I saw the name `Pistol Defense` I was like "NOOOOOOOOO!"

Spoiler: click to open...

Then I saw clip refill max ammos and secrets and was like "YAY!!"

Looks fun! I'll give it a go later.
9 years ago
Also the zombies on fire don't give points when killed.

Yeah I've been aware of the issue.
I'll make sure these are fixed for future maps since I won't be the only one using it.
9 years ago
Great Map
Died on round 20 with bosses and starting round 1

Found alot of minor bugs
Killing Brutus does not give out points or shooting him
same with Napalm zombie
Commando does not have right stats (IE round 5 recieved commando and took a whole clip to kill a zombie)
Dive to Prone fails to work. requiring to run for 3 seconds before diving. (especialy when flopping with PHD)
when aiming, you cannot shoot or do other actions (Maybe a bug from my computer as this happened on other maps)
you do not recieve points for hitting/killing zombies post affected by Electric Cherry (possibly making the bosses bugged)
Doubletap 2.0 does not double the damage (or are you using original DT)

As for PHD, It does not save you from exploding damage. I shot myself with the M72Law (rocket launcher) with and without Jug and with PHD flopper and I went downed on both tests. PHD does not save you

Killing Brutus or Napalm gives out 500 points too all players. Points are not given to players on shooting bosses, This is how it should be.

I've received comments about the Commando actually being overpowered, One in particular managed to take out round 4 Brutus in a clip and a half.

Dive to prone requires a velocity build up before being able to execute the dive.

Double Tap is just Double Tap, not Double Tap 2.0 due to weapon leveling system in place for damage increase.

I'll take another look at PHD, Does this happen before or after napalm? as there is a PHD override var for when taking damage from the likes of a Napalm and may not be resetting itself despite the fact I told it too.
9 years ago
The only thing PHD protects you from that isn't exactly self inflicted is ordinary explosive zombies (But that was me being kind ;) )
9 years ago
I've just checked with a other people who held a grenade in their hands and dropped grenades to the ground and it works fine.

You do realise that PHD only protects you from self inflicted damage.
9 years ago
ITS MY FIRST MAP! SORRY! :P

If DuckV2 was your first, where is DuckV1? :O
9 years ago
Loading ...