or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - DuaLVII

Ok now, Hold a mouth full of water in your mouth while you watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNlLAp2OGi8
9 years ago
Updated 2.0 (Unique)
{{Note: This version will be listed under your mods as `Green Run Farm 2.0'}}

== Screenshots ==

Farm 2.0 Screenshots

Screenshot by TheScotchGuy         

= Features =

- Farm 2.0's map has been improved with some more added detail
- Now runs on a personal mod `Unique` featuring bits and peices from numerous CoD Titles

::Newly Added Features::

- New startup menu to customize how you want to play
- Work in Progress HUD (May change in newer maps)
- Round counter shows when there are 9 or less zombies left
- Weapon leveling (More info below)
- Added PHD Flopper
- Added Electric Cherry
- 2 New bosses have been added
- Modern Warfare 3 Survival style Claymores (More info below)
- Weapons from BO1, BO2 and MW2 (May change in newer maps)
- Crawling while downed in co-op

:: Modern Warfare 3 Survival Style Claymore ::

Claymores is a repurchasable item and not a one time buy.
Each 1000 spend you on claymores off the wall you will recieve 5 claymores.
Players can hold no more than 10 claymore's and can not have anymore than 10 claymores on the ground.
Claymores can be picked back up by the placer.
When a claymore senses an enemy in front of it, It will take just under a second to detonate.
Max ammo will resupply players with some claymores

:: Weapon Leveling ::

Each hit a player deals on a zombie will work towards leveling that players weapon up.
Of coarse each weapon has it's own level to the player.
For every level up, The player will recieve max ammo for that gun and slightly increase the damage.
Weapon Level to that gun won't be lost if traded with a new weapon and then later retrieved.

= Credits =

- TheScotchGuy    = Many thanks to him for helping me do extensive testing
- RamboBadAss    = Weapons and Animations
- Xmonkey154X   = Testing and support
- HitmanVere      = Weapons and Testing
- Redspace200    = Animations and help with scripts
- Smasher248       = Testing and support
- RichGaming       = Testing
- shippuden1592   = Tranzit zombies
- deper         = (I believe did the tranzit zombie models)
- IZaRTaX      = Textures
- Ray1235      = For his incredibly awesome new tools that I hope he releases soon
- MrDunlop4 - Bug findings
- daedra descent - Bug findings
- l3ryso - Bug findings

Farm Preview Trailer

Old Patch Notes
Code Snippet
"1.0.3 (Guns)"
- Added a new range of weapons from Black Ops 1 and Modern Warfare 2
- Fixed - Fire player entities now delete

Code Snippet
"1.0.2 (Lava) Quick fix log"
- Added and fixed a few clips to the map
- Lowered dive to prones height launch
Code Snippet
"1.0.1 (Lava) Update log"
- Updated worldspawn setting
- Updated terrain work
- Added detail
- FX Placement changes
- Radio sound entity replaced
- Added lava feature from BO2
- Added dive to prone
- Replaced end game music
- Fixed Quick/Solo Revive clipping
- Many other fixes to the map
- Added more ambient sounds
- Added basic fov setting within game options

Old Versions
1.0.3 (Guns) Download
Download 1.0.3
Mega.co.nz
mega.co.nz

Google Grive
docs.google.com

1.0.2 (Lava) Download (World at War Style)
Download 1.0.2
Mega.co.nz
mega.co.nz

Google Grive
docs.google.com

9 years ago
This song popped up in my head and just spent a couple of hours making this vid of me and the guys having a bit of a blast on mp and zombies.

Hope you like it.
9 years ago
Spoiler: click to open...

Spoiler: click to open...
Or just keep working on the mod, whatever
10 years ago

[Note: This video is a Menu, Click any of the 4 buttons that appear]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJa2gWZflS8
10 years ago
Hello Hello Hello Again!

Been a long time since I've done anything around here, although some of you's know the story about my computer crash which means I also lost everything... Kaput.

Any way, Making my way back into modding and here I have made a new Rotating/Swinging door script with prefabs for easy editing.

Those of you who already have done or able to use rotating doors from the stock scripts or UGX Mod Tools patch won't probably need this.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
/*
DuaLVII's Rotating Door Script v1
 - Standard Zombie Cost doors
 - Electric doors
 - Electric doors with zombie cost (players must get the electric on then pay to open it)
 - Runs on script_vector for easier use (x,y,z) = (rotate like normal, like a garage door, like a sliding door but it rolls to the side)
 - Like all other doors, Uses script_flag for zone setting
*/

::The Quick Steps:: -- Unfortunately I still haven't set everything back up on this computer so there is no video tutorial at the moment, but might not be needed.

- Download the zip at the bottom.
 - Extract the map_source folder within to your root `World at War` directory.
 - Within the zip, open the mods folder and then the mapname folder.
 - Extract the `maps` folder to your mod folder and include the script into your iwd list in the mod builder.
 - Next, Locate your mapname.gsc which is either in your modname/maps folder or in your raw/maps folder
 - Below
Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\_zombiemode::main();
Add this in::
Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\_zombiemode_rotating_door::init();

- From here, use the prefabs, stamp them, modify their sizes and what not and edit the triggers entity info.

::Things to change in prefabs::

- In all prefabs there is 1 or 2 clip brushes, Within the entity info there is a script_vector to change the angle the door opens too (Read the coded features for a bit more of a description on the script_vector)

- In the trigger, you can change the zombie_cost or add script_noteworthy - electric_door

- You can add both script_noteworthy - electric_door and zombie_cost - value, which will activate the door when the power is on but will not open until the player spends the points to open it (Just a nice little addition I thought would be nice)

Because there isn't a video tutorial for this, I expect there may be issues somewhere so if you don't understand something or have an issue with something, Just reply and I'll get back too you asap.

Thanks,
DuaLVII
10 years ago
10 years ago
Hey Guys,

I've had quiet a few requests for this so here it is!

Download located as an attachment at the end of this post.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
sound,_round_template,template

Thanks,
DuaLVII
10 years ago
Hey guys,

As some of you know I've been threatening to start Buildables 2.0 to allow for multiple benches and so far have received good feedback from Buildables 1.0 with also some feature requests for the next Buildables release.

This topic however covers any additional requests as well as a few other things I'll be releasing very soon to you all.
Any other requests related to these which I'm releasing soon, post them in.

• Buildables 2.0 - (Not yet started)
  • PhD Flopper Dolphin Dive (Finished and Co-op tested)
  • Terminal hacking - As seen in the Infected City project (Yet to add sounds)
  • Explosive doors - As also seen in the Infected City project with example prefabs (Yet to add damage to players and zombies to the script)
  • BO2 Round sounds - Mob of the Dead, Buried & Origins = Completed >>Tutorial Posting Here<<

More possibly still yet to come. These modifications tend to come up as I develop maps and find new features to make.

Tutorials for these modifications will start to be released over the next few weeks so any requests, send them now before it's too late.

Thanks,
DuaLVII
10 years ago
Hey Guys,

A new work in progress map for you all which is being developed by myself, GeneralGreen and BlackIce which we're very excited about so far.

I started this map solo about a month ago which came to a halt about a week later due to the flu discovering me.  But I'm back to it again and I have a few friends who wanted to be apart of the development of this map which is awesome since with the size of the map, It would take me a long long time by myself.  But with their help I've managed to get more time on scripting done as well as custom sounds and textures.

A feature list currently hasn't been made since we're still developing the story and idea's for some nice features, We want to make this into a fairly large feature-full map.

Here is a very short video which only shows the starting area, A video containing more of the map will be made soon, so consider this as a very small teaser.

Infected City - Short Gameplay Teaser

Thanks to Ray1235 for the View Hands
DuaLVII's Door Explosive Test

Thanks to DonGoony's Hack script
Infected City - Door Terminal Hack Test (No sounds)

More info coming soon,
Thanks,
DuaLVII
10 years ago
Change Log;
Code Snippet
Plaintext
v1.0.1:
*Bug fix - Correct weapons now given after adding an item to bench with knuckle crack feature (Thanks too drugynugy for finding this bug)

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share this with you all, This is my second ever script for World at War and I hope it will be useful to at least some of you.

Just know that once players have crafted an item in game, there is no function beyond that point and you will have to add your own script to make things happen after an item has been crafted.
I placed an example script which works with the main buildable script for you's so you know where to add your own scripts.

Download is located as an attachment at the end of this post.

Tutorial - Part 1 - Installing
World at War - Adding Crafting to your map - Tutorial Part 1

Tutorial - Part 2 - Using the prefabs and editing their value's
World at War - Adding Crafting to your map - Tutorial Part 2

Edit; Something I forgot to add, Make sure that the scripts are ticked on the mod iwd list.

For configuring the buildable script I added a config area near the top of the `dvii_buildables.gsc` script
(Be sure to read all comments within the script)

Code Snippet
Plaintext
dviiBuildableConfig()
{
/*--------------------
Hint strings used on the bench trigger
----------------------*/
level.Bench_Add_Item_Hint_String = "Press & Hold &&1 too add item"; //&&1 = players interact/use key bind :: This message is shown on players screen when they have an item to add

level.Bench_Take_Item_Hint_String = "Press & Hold &&1 too take item"; //&&1 = players interact/use key bind :: This message is shown on players screen when they have finished crafting the item and can take it

/*--------------------
Pickup model and brushmodel config
----------------------*/
level.Delete_Model_After_Pickup = true; //change to false if you don't want the model deleted after pickup

level.Hide_Model_After_Pickup = false; //change to true to hide the model after pickup (Only applies if Delete_Model_After_Pickup = false; (Used in-case you want to reuse the model after)

/*--------------------
Flags that are set either when item is built or when a player takes the built item
----------------------*/

level.Send_Flag_On_Build = false; //change to true to set the flag when the item is built

level.Send_Flag_On_Take = true; //change to false if you don't want the flag to set when the player takes the finished built item

level.Flag_Message_To_Send_On_Build = "item_built"; //Once a player has finished crafting an item, this message will be sent (Refer to example script to see how it is received)

level.Flag_Message_To_Send_On_Take = "item_taken"; //Once a player has taken the crafted item, this message will be sent (Refer to example script to see how it is received)

/*--------------------
Bench models and brushmodels config
----------------------*/

level.Delete_Bench_Item_After_Pickup = true; //change to false if you don't want the crafted item to be deleted

/*--------------------
Other bench configs
----------------------*/

level.Wait_Time_On_Item_Add = 3; //seconds to wait till the bench can be used again to add another item (0 = Instant)

level.Show_Knuckles_On_Item_Add = true; //change to false if you don't want knuckle cracking to show when player adds an item to the bench

level.Allow_Take_On_Build_Finish = true; //change to false if you don't want the player to be able to take the item when finished

/*--------------------
Any scripts to work with dvii_buildables can be added here
----------------------*/
thread maps\dvii_item_built_example::dvii_Initialize(); //Refer to the dvii_item_built_example.gsc script too add function to your built item
}

Adding a function to an item once built, Refer to the `dvii_item_built_example.gsc`

Code Snippet
Plaintext
#include maps\_utility; 
#include common_scripts\utility;
#include maps\_zombiemode_utility;

dvii_Initialize()
{
thread dviiBuildFinished(); //If level.Send_Flag_On_Build = true on dvii_buildables.gsc script, we will want too use this
thread dviiBuildTaken(); //If level.Send_Flag_On_Take = true on dvii_buildables.gsc script, we will want too use this
}

dviiBuildFinished()
{
while(1)
{
flag_wait("item_built");
iPrintLn("Continue function from here");

//From here add your work to give your item a function once built

break;
}
}

dviiBuildTaken()