Local Time
April 23, 2024, 06:56:38 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
CoD WaW
dovalslayer
Youtube
Twitch
I need help adding black ops perks to my world at war mod tools to some maps I am working on. I don't know if I am just misunderstanding the tutorials I'm reading or if they are outdated but I cannot figure out how to import the perks into world at war for maps that I am trying to build. I...
2 years ago
ive been trying to find pack a punch for about 2 hours now and ive pressed use on everything. please help because i really like this map and want to go high round.
@Freddy_935 So there are some tequila bott...
3 years ago
it says there is a buyable ray gun but i cant find it can you help?:)
hey @yungpoo yea its in a secret room in the pack a punch room, check the walls around there and you should find a wall buy that might he...
3 years ago
This is the first map I’ve released, and it is based off “The Skeld” from Among Us, the map has most basic features as listed below:

4 Main Perks
-Juggernog
-Quick Revive
-Speed Cola
-Double Tap
Pack-a-Punch
Dogs
Risers
Window Spawns<...
3 years ago
I need help with a map I am working on, I am trying to add things to my map file in radiant and once i save it it seems to save fine whenever I load into the map on radiant the changes are there. However when I run the compiler on the map below is what shows up. It doesnt appear to finish the proces...
3 years ago
Loading ...