or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - dotexe

Great map Hitman looks like the fun factor is back in town.  ;D
9 years ago
Things move on.. :nyan:
9 years ago
Some people do charity work more work for money it's the way of the world deal with it.
With whats going on in the world is this really that impotant..no  so lets get some perspective  :-\

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2015, 04:10:50 pm
If someone wants to earn some money doing what he or she can do let them, i worked from the age of 16 and i retired at 40 and live a good life and do some charity work ...so what do you want out of life you only have one!
9 years ago
Thanks for the map, just one thing i keep getting script compile error G_Spawn:no free entities on early rounds?
9 years ago
It runs great for me on i7-4770K  @4.5GHz and GTX 970 @ 1522MHz with 8GB ram getting 150+fps everything on max 1080p.
With ReShade/Sweetfx on 120-150fps

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/29775/
9 years ago
I know but it's not going to be hard on kino, unless he has 1million health, and the gun you fire at him only doing 2k damage after a full clip of ammo.
Also what damage would a trap do to him?
9 years ago
I don't think you will lose a gun on kino......
9 years ago
love this map but i can't ever find anyone playing it online  :'(
9 years ago
I just installed V2.1 and the play solo button is not woking  :-\
9 years ago
Hi, love this map been playing v1 for a while now, i just installed v2 and found a bug in start room when you dolphin dive off the high point of the pile of dirt near quick revive, you get stuck and cant move anymore.

Me getting stuck after dolphin dive.
http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1695/qjSISL.png
9 years ago
Great map having lots of fun, many thanks :D 8)
9 years ago
Nice screen shots, this map  is sure looking good   :o
9 years ago
Jet Packs just like titanfall future crap just like AW so boring give me WAW and Black Ops 1 any day for zombies  :rainbow:
9 years ago
This looks like a lot of fun , time for a game I think.
Many thanks. ;D
9 years ago
Loading ...